Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Enjoy each day. I had to say goodbye to my best friend yesterday. He left this life in my arms knowing how precious he was to me. Trying to do something/anything to keep from thinking about and missing him. They really are family and when that day comes, it's always so hard and painful. Such a small fella but he left such a huge hole in my heart and family.

Lost my best friend.jpeg

Enjoy each day. I had to say goodbye to my best friend yesterday. He left this life in my arms knowing how precious he was to me. Trying to do something/anything to keep from thinking about and missing him. They really are family and when that day comes, it's always so hard and painful. Such a small fella but he left such a huge hole in my heart and family.

View attachment 215602

I’m very sorry to hear/read this.

View attachment 215602
Sorry to hear. It is a very sad thing.

Broken heart today, just 2 short weeks after being diagnosed with bone cancer she lost the battle today. We had to say goodbye. I couldn't even be there for her I am stuck in Utah for work so my wife had to handle it all on her own she is devastated.
View attachment 216637
That’s awful dude.
So sorry

Broken heart today, just 2 short weeks after being diagnosed with bone cancer she lost the battle today. We had to say goodbye. I couldn't even be there for her I am stuck in Utah for work so my wife had to handle it all on her own she is devastated.
View attachment 216637
I’m so sorry for all three of you. VN doggies having a rough patch lately.

— and she was a beautiful dog.

View attachment 216637
So sorry you couldnt be there.

View attachment 216637

Sorry to hear. I wasn't there to see off my little buddy either.

We went to the vet yesterday and poor mookey is skinny as hell. They say she’s not hurting or in any discomfort. She’s still eating and wants lots of love. Still jumping up and down at the door so they say we will continue on and play this by ear.
It’s been a tough season for the VN pooches.

We went to the vet yesterday and poor mookey is skinny as hell. They say she’s not hurting or in any discomfort. She’s still eating and wants lots of love. Still jumping up and down at the door so they say we will continue on and play this by ear.
Hoping for a speedy recovery my friend, cherish every day we have with these babies because it goes by way too fast

Yes she’s an antique boxer. Almost 12 now. She has lung cancer so I won’t have her much longer. I’m told boxers don’t live this long so we’re lucky
Sorry to hear that, we also have a boxer/pit mix she has had cancer for about 4 years. She is 13 and is just too stubborn and mean to let it win. This damn cancer seems to hit our doggies about as bad as it hits people.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I feel ya. We've lost 2 of our 4 legged kids the last few years. The current 2 are youngin's so they should be around for a bit.

We often don't deserve dogs, just gotta try to love them as much as they love us.

View attachment 216637
Sorry to hear that

Reactions: volfanjustin

View attachment 215602
They absolutely are family, they love us just as much as we love them I really believe that. Hang in there my friend I know your pain

View attachment 215602
Sorry to hear that. That's an awesome pic though

VN Store

Back