Fulmer role in the Solomon decision.

Vfl2407

As we all know, the NCAA doesn’t always make sense or treat players or schools equitably.
Especially with the loss of Gooden, I’m just wondering if our AD will try to apply any pressure on them to get a decision soon.
Solomon and our coaching staff deserve to know NOW.

I may eat these words but Solomon wont be eligible this year. He didnt lawyer up, he hasnt tried it in the press/court of public opinion, it doesn't benefit OSU/Bama, etc. and he didnt go down the Justin Fields path.

There's no reason the NCAA will approve his waiver...

Those NCAA committees are a joke. They claim to be in the best interest of the students, and then leave them hanging every year like this. We think it frustrates us fans, but wouldn't it be better for the student to make a quick decision? That way they would be able to concentrate better on their studies and not have to stress and spend valuable brain energy on the sorry azz process. Just my 2 cents.

Those NCAA committees are a joke. They claim to be in the best interest of the students, and then leave them hanging every year like this. We think it frustrates us fans, but wouldn't it be better for the student to make a quick decision? That way they would be able to concentrate better on their studies and not have to stress and spend valuable brain energy on the sorry azz process. Just my 2 cents.

Not really because they’re enrolled so they have to focus on school regardless. It’s a fact that it’s actually a good reason to want to transfer rather than some dreamt of fly by night reason. They can’t handle give fair rulings so they hired some quack to do it for them.

The NCAA is a complete joke. Look how they issued no penalties to North Carolina in handling the "phony classes incidents of many years".

As we all know, the NCAA doesn’t always make sense or treat players or schools equitably.
Especially with the loss of Gooden, I’m just wondering if our AD will try to apply any pressure on them to get a decision soon.
Solomon and our coaching staff deserve to know NOW.

If it's anything like Jerry Colquitt, we can forget it.

I'm against bribing players with money. I think 18 year old football players generally suck at keeping that discreet.

Bribing NCAA officials on the other hand I am 100% in favor of.

Reactions: NATHAN05
I may eat these words but Solomon wont be eligible this year. He didnt lawyer up, he hasnt tried it in the press/court of public opinion, it doesn't benefit OSU/Bama, etc. and he didnt go down the Justin Fields path.

There's no reason the NCAA will approve his waiver...
Exactly. But hey, wait til next year...again.

Reactions: 08Vol
The NCAA is a complete joke. Look how they issued no penalties to North Carolina in handling the "phony classes incidents of many years".
The fact of the matter is NC decided to just streamline the process and stop pretending the majority of those kids were there to get educated. Because that's what everyone else is doing... Pretending. You have to do some real mental gymnastics to walk into a "University Studies" office on any campus and find something that isn't just a scam to keep the tuition checks coming from lazy kids and a safe place to hide athletes.

In other words, the NCAA didn't drop the hammer on them because they knew damn well what they were doing is just one baby step worse than what everyone else is doing.

Jmo.

VN Store

Back