Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

Barca is playing here Wednesday. I have seen Barca in the past but never Messi. I was hoping he would make the trip and was stoked a couple of weeks or so ago when they announced the 1st team would be here.

I waited until this past Friday to buy tickets. Today they announced he would not make the trip due to ‘injuring’ his calf. I am bummed.

Barca is playing here Wednesday. I have seen Barca in the past but never Messi. I was hoping he would make the trip and was stoked a couple of weeks or so ago when they announced the 1st team would be here.

I waited until this past Friday to buy tickets. Today they announced he would not make the trip due to ‘injuring’ his calf. I am bummed.
That’s disappointing

Yes, seems like we had a great transfer window, how was yours?

happy arsenal got the win!

glad we have this manu/chelsea game on opening week. pretty exciting game so far. hoping christian gets in for a bit

Reactions: MAD
yea, that spurs/city was a good game, though of course as a gunner, I was hoping that city would come out on top.

just saw that christian will be starting in the Chelsea game that starts soon

yea, that spurs/city was a good game, though of course as a gunner, I was hoping that city would come out on top.

just saw that christian will be starting in the Chelsea game that starts soon
Could Chelsea get relegated this year?

VN Store

Back