'18 TN DE Emmitt Gooden (Tennessee signee)

The young kid made a selfish choice over football. A coach enabled him which showed exactly how loose a ship butch ran. I for one don’t hold selfish decisions kids make against them. They almost always do what their superiors allow them to get away with

The unable to practice list mile long under butch. Much much shorter under Pruitt . Similar reasons
Smh

Good thing we run a base of 3 DL but big blow. Not going to give up though because I don’t think many of us expecting a Gooden to do much coming in last season. So very well could have several step up like he did when number is called. Solomon is critical now. I like the potential of Bumphus, Simmons, Mincey and Butler. Middleton reminds me a lot of Gooden; highly regarded prospect that needed a push perhaps he can bring it with this staff. Savion looks like Danny O Brien to me. Let’s hope he plays like him.

The young kid made a selfish choice over football. A coach enabled him which showed exactly how loose a ship butch ran. I for one don’t hold selfish decisions kids make against them. They almost always do what their superiors allow them to get away with

The unable to practice list mile long under butch. Much much shorter under Pruitt . Similar reasons
Selfish prom attender. 🤣 In your farewell letter you said this place “takes too much” out of you and leaves nothing for your family. When you post tripe like this is that a sign of a recurrence of your wearing thin once again?

Reactions: SugarCC
Less than an hour ago, hyping himself as the defender of the children. Barely nudge fast forward and Trey is a selfish mcselfington for wanting to attend his hs prom.
Truly, smh.

Lol

You failed to read the part where I said I don’t hold selfish decisions a superior allowed to be made against a kid
But carry on with only reading what you choose to read to read

Less than an hour ago, hyping himself as the defender of the children. Barely nudge fast forward and Trey is a selfish mcselfington for wanting to attend his hs prom.
Truly, smh.
At some point last year Pruitt said he wanted guys to go to their proms and be kids because it's something they'll never get to do again. But, meh, what do I know.

If each player is worth two less wins, three more down would take us from 5 wins (-6 wins) to -1 win. I went to Fulton and I had hella good math teachers. Where did you go to school?
But you have to consider we only have 12 games in a season and we ain't going bowling if we don't win 6. I went to UT.

But you have to consider we only have 12 games in a season and we ain't going bowling if we don't win 6. I went to UT.
It was hyperbole designed to assault the ridiculous nature of your post that one DL missing is going to cause us to win two less games. I apologize if it was too far over your head for you to see it.

It was hyperbole designed to assault the ridiculous nature of your post that one DL missing is going to cause us to win two less games. I apologize if it was too far over your head for you to see it.
I figured that was it. Thanks for setting me straight. Do you feel better now? Some of you guys sure have a lot of anger over such silly stuff.

I figured that was it. Thanks for setting me straight. Do you feel better now? Some of you guys sure have a lot of anger over such silly stuff.
I am not angry at all. I just strongly disagreed with your assertion that losing EG was going to cost us two games. I do apologize for the snippiness of my last post. I think we all hope that we finish better than 7-5.

I am not angry at all. I just strongly disagreed with your assertion that losing EG was going to cost us two games. I do apologize for the snippiness of my last post. I think we all hope that we finish better than 7-5.

I agree that saying this means we are winning 2-3 less games is overreacting but I was planning to bet a lot of $ on over 6.5.

If Solomon is a no go I won’t be betting that after all. I think 6 wins all of a sudden is very possible

VN Store

Back