Lady Vols Soccer ranked 10th in USC* pre-season poll!

StrangeVol

Last edited:
*United Socer Coaches

The top 10 selection marks a first in the history of Lady Vols Soccer! The Lady Vols are also the highest-ranked squad in the SEC!

Get ready for the season to get underway this coming Monday the 12 with a pre-season match against Loyola-Maryland.

Get the details here: Vols Ranked 10th in United Soccer Coaches Preseason Poll - University of Tennessee Athletics

:):):)
Thanks StrangeVol! Been waiting for you to get soccer going and then softball!

Reactions: MAD and RollerVol
I read that Marc Weekly is returning to the LVs softball team as a volunteer assistant coach. Was that the position that India had most recently?

Reactions: RollerVol
lots of young talent in the class...the resume's are incredible...could really be something very special...and, I thought last year was great...:D:D

PS. thanks SV!

GO LADY SOCCER VOLS

Reactions: MAD
Good. Let’s hope they don’t run into Stanford very early in the playoffs this year. Like last year.

Reactions: MAD
lots of young talent in the class...the resume's are incredible...could really be something very special...and, I thought last year was great...:D:D

PS. thanks SV!

GO LADY SOCCER VOLS

Looking at who we have returning and the new talent, and I mean SERIOUS talent, I think we'll be a top tier force for the next 3 or 4 years. This year we have enough experienced players to give great leadership and stability while the young guns get used to SEC top-level soccer. This season should be really fun! :)

Reactions: MAD and stllvf

VN Store

Back