Beer (and beer pics) II

What has been your personal favorite? Buckeye Drip is my number one.

I miss having the bottle releases at the East location ha.
Me too, so I almost always go there for casual drinking. Feels like home. Roadtrip is definitely my favorite, but 3rd Anniversary or Neapolitan Complex fight it out for 2nd.
I might have a bottle of Buckeye Drip left. Not sure about it though.

Construction is complete. Lots of minor additions and tweaks but we are done with everything inspections require. All final inspections done by next week 🤞🤞🤞

Attachments

• 20190731_201334.jpg
    20190731_201334.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • 20190731_191154.jpg
    20190731_191154.jpg
    951.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20190731_185854.jpg
    20190731_185854.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • 20190731_162053.jpg
    20190731_162053.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
My brother lives out of state and was asking about a collaboration between BI and Modern Times...Harvest of Memories. He's not even sure that it's even being distributed much in TN. Anyone heard of this one or had it?

Yea i got one this year! how about you ?
I am still waiting on that box from soCal to arrive with it tho
I got FO geek when I visited BL. They've been distributing some down here but passed on it. I just cant drink the big stouts when its 110 lol. Also been drinking a little less.

I got FO geek when I visited BL. They've been distributing some down here but passed on it. I just cant drink the big stouts when its 110 lol. Also been drinking a little less.
Thats an awesome one to get to try tho! and yea for whatever reason here in south Florida we act like its stout SZN year round lol but i totally know what your saying

Sign is up and all inspections complete. We should be open for the first Vol game! Any locals to south Florida swing thru and say Hi! Mention this post and your first pour is on me!

Attachments

• IMG_20190808_132323_007.jpg
    IMG_20190808_132323_007.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: NorCalVol67
Added you on Instagram. But I didn't see a FaceBook page?
Yea I dont have a facebook for the brewery yet, really my focus has been on our instagram but i will hire a social media person shortly and let them handle the facebook stuff. I know its great for advertising , just personally not a fan of facebook so I, admittedly boneheaded, avoided it :)

Yea I dont have a facebook for the brewery yet, really my focus has been on our instagram but i will hire a social media person shortly and let them handle the facebook stuff. I know its great for advertising , just personally not a fan of facebook so I, admittedly boneheaded, avoided it :)
Not going to lie: FB has been BY FAR the most cost-effective advertising I have used for my practice.

Not going to lie: FB has been BY FAR the most cost-effective advertising I have used for my practice.

I 100% believe it!
and i figure I have no choice but to use it, I just want no parts of it, id rather pay someone to deal with that....and I will soon!

Very cool.

How is LauderAle? Thinking about going up there this weekend.
Kyle the owner and his buddy are pretty chill cats, it has grown exponentially. Cool Spot just not in the most ideal location, but like 30 taps lol so something for everyone, tho i would say master of none. Really like them and love supporting them, if you come this way though definitely swing by 3 sons in Dania beach before the airport on US1 if coming from the south. Really legit and one of the head brewers in the country Corey Artanis and Andre from Cigar City. But lauderALE has a wonderful vibe, super chill and in the cut away from the hustle bustle

I will also be working so if your in lauderdale swing by the spot and I would be more then happy to give you some samples of some items we are working on currently. im about 5-7 mins from Lauderdale just off broward and Ave of the Arts (7th)

VN Store

Back