Georgia dismisses another projected starter

Jaws

I’m seeing reports that former 5-star and projected starter at DE/OLB, Brenton Cox, has been dismissed by Georgia.

The Georgia pass rush and front seven didn’t exactly strike fear in anyone to begin with, and now they lose this guy. Georgia fans will be here shortly explaining this one away and attempting to convince everyone that they’ll be fine, but they have had a ton of distractions down there this offseason.

Kirby has lost control.

Last edited:

Their best WR dismissed, their projected starter at OLB dismissed and a whole lot of other attrition in between. We’re not talking about 3rd and 4th stringers who have never played a down simply transferring, we’re talking about dudes were were pencilled-in as ones and twos on the depth chart.

Florida can beat Georgia, I sure would like to see more UT fans becoming convinced that they too can beat Georgia.

Their best WR dismissed, their projected starter at OLB dismissed and a whole lot of other attrition in between. We’re not talking about 3rd and 4th stringers who have never played a down simply transferring, we’re talking about dudes were were pencilled-in as ones and twos on the depth chart.

Florida can beat Georgia, I sure would like to see more UT fans becoming convinced that they too can beat Georgia.

Georgia is in trouble this year, not that their fans will admit it

Florida’s just fine tho. 😏

Not the deepest we’ve ever been, but I’m extremely excited about our 2-deep, everywhere but the o-line. There, I’m concerned if anyone goes down. But we can beat Georgia.

The Dawgs OWN da gators.

Lower yo' bar...focus on this guy.

usa_today_11212513.0.jpg

Not the deepest we’ve ever been, but I’m extremely excited about our 2-deep, everywhere but the o-line. There, I’m concerned if anyone goes down. But we can beat Georgia.

Florida and Georgia will be an interesting game to watch. I think it will be a slug fest of who wants it more but Georgia is beatable.

Georgia is in trouble this year, not that their fans will admit it

Exactly. When you point it out to them, they shout “Florida had transfers too!” What they fail to realize is that Florida had a couple dudes who have NEVER played transfer and a couple were were 3rd and 4th teamers.

They’re losing 5-star qbs and projected starters.

The Dawgs OWN da gators.

Lower yo' bar...focus on this guy.

View attachment 216198

“Own” as in, lost 22 of the last 30 or some such. lol

Don’t forget Kirby lost to Jim Mcelwain not long ago, and Mac had a midget running back named Treon Harris playing QB.

Prepare to start getting that ass spanked regularly again by UF and UT

Exactly. When you point it out to them, they shout “Florida had transfers too!” What they fail to realize is that Florida had a couple dudes who have NEVER played transfer and a couple were were 3rd and 4th teamers.

They’re losing 5-star qbs and projected starters.

We’ll just have to wait and see. Speculation before the season is fun but it’s not worth a hill of beans.

But Georgia does have a problem with losing talent, they need to start admitting it or they will be blindsided during the season.

I’m not as rosy towards Florida prospects as you are, but I also am pretty biased against them LOL.

Reactions: Jaws
I’m seeing reports that former 5-star and projected starter at DE/OLB, Brenton Cox, has been dismissed by Georgia.

The Georgia pass rush and front seven didn’t exactly strike fear in anyone to begin with, and now they lose this guy. Georgia fans will be here shortly explaining this one away and attempting to convince everyone that they’ll be fine, but they have had a ton of distractions down there this offseason.

Kirby has lost control.
Wasn't a projected starter, he was fighting for a backup spot

Kirby has lost control.
A Florida fan talking about Georgia having a ton of distractions is rich

Georgia and FSU fans (and some Tennessee fans) spent an entire summer railing about a hand full of Florida players who transferred. You needed binoculars to find these guys on UF’s depth chart but that didn’t stop the Georgia fans from swearing it meant Mullen had lost control.

Meanwhile..... Georgia has now lost 3 of their top 10 prospects from their No. 1 ranked 2018 class. They have also had injuries to 2 of their top 10 recruits from that class. Plus 1 more academically ineligible for them. That’s 6 of the top 15 players gone for one reason or another after 1 season.

Dumpster fire in Athens.

Georgia and FSU fans (and some Tennessee fans) spent an entire summer railing about a hand full of Florida players who transferred. You needed binoculars to find these guys on UF’s depth chart but that didn’t stop the Georgia fans from swearing it meant Mullen had lost control.

Meanwhile..... Georgia has now lost 3 of their top 10 prospects from their No. 1 ranked 2018 class. They have also had injuries to 2 of their top 10 recruits from that class. Plus 1 more academically ineligible for them. That’s 6 of the top 15 players gone for one reason or another after 1 season.

Dumpster fire in Athens.
If that's a dumpster fire I'll trade places with them right now.

He was literally not even close to being a starter, that was a reason for his horrible attitude. Post spring practice depth chart didn’t even have him on the 3 deep depth chart.

VN Store

Back