'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

Pulled this from UGA’s Jeff Sentell:
“He's already stronger than everyone at Georgia except Ben Cleveland. He's on his way to play for Rocky Top.

4.2 GPA. 450 plus on the bench. 31 on the ACT. Plays the game the absolute right way. If you watch his rep, his first rep will be played at the same intensity as his last rep.”

I’m not sure the “stronger” comment is true cause UGA got some super stout guys. Still deserves a tip of the hat to Mr. Coop Mays.
All the butthurt offended folks, it’s ok to applaud. 🎩

Pulled this from UGA’s Jeff Sentell:
“He's already stronger than everyone at Georgia except Ben Cleveland. He's on his way to play for Rocky Top.

4.2 GPA. 450 plus on the bench. 31 on the ACT. Plays the game the absolute right way. If you watch his rep, his first rep will be played at the same intensity as his last rep.”

I’m not sure the “stronger” comment is true cause UGA got some super stout guys. Still deserves a tip of the hat to Mr. Coop Mays.
All the butthurt offended folks, it’s ok to applaud. 🎩
We Bout to be playing Big Boy ball again. Some really strong players at their positions now. Savion Williams, Simmons, Big Ak, Lampley, Tank, Beasley, Crouch, got big Trey Smith coming back, everyone on the team already got good gains from last year.

We Bout to be playing Big Boy ball again. Some really strong players at their positions now. Savion Williams, Simmons, Big Ak, Lampley, Tank, Beasley, Crouch, got big Trey Smith coming back, everyone on the team already got good gains from last year.

I think the most under appreciated thing is Pruitt and Staff have been recruiting guys who are not only talented but are also intelligent.

This allows them to 1) Grasp their respective playbook/assignments 2) Focus better on sports because they don’t struggle on academics 3) Obtain playing time early

I think the most under appreciated thing is Pruitt and Staff have been recruiting guys who are not only talented but are also intelligent.

This allows them to 1) Grasp their respective playbook/assignments 2) Focus better on sports because they don’t struggle on academics 3) Obtain playing time early
Brains and Brawn. We up!

Reactions: hooter vol
5 posts on our boss that moved up a TON. But probably 100+ posts on a few guys that mostly moved down a handful of spots (and then there's Bailey). So many people focus on the negatives. It's sad.

Way to go COOP. He is going to use that chip on his shoulder and show out this season. Quote me.

Reactions: jerrync and T Dog
5 posts on our boss that moved up a TON. But probably 100+ posts on a few guys that mostly moved down a handful of spots (and then there's Bailey). So many people focus on the negatives. It's sad.

Way to go COOP. He is going to use that chip on his shoulder and show out this season. Quote me.
Start a thread about it..

You sure do say quote me alot...

Reactions: Devo182
Mays is a different player than he was last year-- bigger, stronger and meaner. He was knocking guys around yesterday. Baron's a big kid and Mays looks massive beside him.

He is clearly not the baby-faced guy from page 1. We get used to seeing them as the guy in their sophomore picture and miss that they turn into grown men.

VN Store

Back