'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

Bassmaster ? One of those gifs please?
giphy.gif

Apparently he is going to OV UGA the WE of the ND game along with half of the known universe. It would be a good time for Kirby to lay an egg.

I got a feeling that it may not be a just a great looking UGA atmosphere. I would think ND will travel exceptionally well for this game especially after all the talk of UGA taking over in South Bend couple years ago. Am I wrong in thinking this ?

I got a feeling that it may not be a just a great looking UGA atmosphere. I would think ND will travel exceptionally well for this game especially after all the talk of UGA taking over in South Bend couple years ago. Am I wrong in thinking this ?
Apparently, tickets are fetching quite a price on the secondary market.

Reactions: quadlee21
Rivals' Mike Farrell predicting Oregon. You can go to Rivals site and read their predictions for the top 5 uncommitted LBs. Don't predict any becoming Vols, including Grimes even if Bama doesn't take him.

Just for discussion purposes, which team in the current Top 5 are we replacing?
Good point. The 5 at the top this year are out way in front. After that you have nd, mich, tamu will finish high. I think top 10 is a plausible goal. Even #6 is possible. But the top 5 have too much on us.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
They absolutely should. So looking bad even if they win could be advantageous.
It's probably going to be a Top 5 match-ups so probably any win will do. It may be better to hope for a UGA blowout so that they are riding high and reading their own press clippings when they come to town for their next game. To knock them off their high horse would be so sweet.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
It's probably going to be a Top 5 match-ups so probably any win will do. It may be better to hope for a UGA blowout so that they are riding high and reading their own press clippings when they come to town for their next game. To knock them off their high horse would be so sweet.
Not sold on James Coley....he didn't call plays at FSU and his offense was terrible at Miami.

VN Store

Back