Curt Maggitt Has Been Accepted And Will Attend UT's MBA Program This Fall

Glad that he's making that commitment to come back and extend his education. Always loved this kid. As for the VFL Coordinator job, I would think he wouldn't wanna be doing that while still attending school. JMO. But maybe he spaces out his classes/coursework and makes it happen? Who knows.

That’s great!I loved watching him play. We need more like him in our program. Great player and leader. He’s also a fun follow on twitter, it seems like he’s always some awesome place in the Keys or the Caribbean fishing or having a good time.

I have a long list ahead of CM that would make great VFL Coordinators. Let's not hand the kids the keys just yet.

Everyone deserves second chances and nothing was really proven. But, you don't have a player with a shady background as a VFL coordinator! What message would that send to parents considering signing off on their kid attending UT?????

Curt Maggitt: Allegation won't hurt me in NFL draft

A big problem in modern society IMO is the fact that so many are willing to destroy a person based solely on mere ALLEGATIONS...especially with it so easy to make such allegations on social media.

Everyone deserves second chances and nothing was really proven. But, you don't have a player with a shady background as a VFL coordinator! What message would that send to parents considering signing off on their kid attending UT?????

Curt Maggitt: Allegation won't hurt me in NFL draft

Which stems from an accusation of rape, where AJ Johnson and Michael Williams were acquitted. Also, there's this.

Ex-Vol admits lying on attacks by other players during A.J. Johnson/Michael Williams probe

The real kicker is that article is that they still haven't recovered the texts between the two girls. That's where the real story is going to be. Sounds like the girls were the first to manipulate Bowles then second the police. As I recall one of the girls had a relationship with Bowles. Whichever side you believe, it takes a horrendous person (or persons) to do those things. Hope the real truth comes out soon.

Reactions: 08Vol
Everyone deserves second chances and nothing was really proven. But, you don't have a player with a shady background as a VFL coordinator! What message would that send to parents considering signing off on their kid attending UT??

I have more concern for those who throw stones at others when they should be minding their own transgressions..

Last edited:
Reactions: WillyTvol
I have more concern for those who throw stones at others when they should be minding their own transgressions..

Seriously, you are going to quote the Bible to me in a round about way over my comment. You are probably the one with a plank in the eye calling others out. I simply said maybe UT doesn't want a VFL Coordinator with those ALLEGATIONS. UT has had a black eye on the program for many years due to uncompetitiveness of several sports as wel as sexual allegations. I was simply saying UT PROBABLY DOESN'T NEED to give OTHERS REASON TO PAINT A BAD PICTURE of the university anymore for a long time in my opinion!!! Black eyes do give the university a bad look and it hurts recruiting among other things!!! Get a life!!!!

Last edited:
Seriously, you are going to quote the Bible to me in a round about way over my comment. You are probably the one with a plank in the eye calling others out. I simply said maybe UT doesn't want a VFL Coordinator with those ALLEGATIONS. UT has had a black eye on the program for many years due to uncompetitiveness of several sports as wel as sexual allegations. I was simply saying UT PROBABLY DOESN'T NEED to give OTHERS REASON TO PAINT A BAD PICTURE of the university anymore for a long time in my opinion!!! Black eyes do give the university a bad look and it hurts recruiting among other things!!! Get a life!!!!
Since when do allegations make a person guilty of anything? And where in his comment did he "quote" the bible? You've obviously never read the bible, nor followed it's teachings.

Reactions: yoyoyoyo
Love the posts that are simultaneously lamenting judging a person on an allegation while also assuming the girl lied and is a monster.

VN Store

Back