'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

I think it's my BVS flaring up, but I feel this way too.

Hell, I hope I'm wrong. I want to be. But it just feels like the Owen Pappoe situation all over again. Still very early, though. Months before the early signing period.
I dont think it's bvs, I've never seen this guy say anything to justify the confidence. Best I can tell, everytime he shows support for LSU, we read it as Vol lock.

Not saying he won't come here, just that the basis of our confidence seems somewhat unfounded.

I think it's my BVS flaring up, but I feel this way too.

Hell, I hope I'm wrong. I want to be. But it just feels like the Owen Pappoe situation all over again. Still very early, though. Months before the early signing period.
That bout of BVS should have subsided about a week after he committed to LSU.

Reactions: chargervol
I dont think it's bvs, I've never seen this guy say anything to justify the confidence. Best I can tell, everytime he shows support for LSU, we read it as Vol lock.

Not saying he won't come here, just that the basis of our confidence seems somewhat unfounded.

It’s the beta mindset- the hot girl said hi to us once in the hallway and we are getting married some day.

Pruitt is the alpha to get us out of this.

Well, some of that confidence basis comes from VQ and 247 guys saying that he is unlikely to end up at LSU and UT/Maryland are the top 2 landing spots. So clearly there's some talk behind the scenes that makes them say that.

But again, this recruitment won't be over until the LOI is signed and he's enrolled and attending classes. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at Oregon, Cal, Alabama, Ohio State, Washington, UT, LSU or Maryland or anywhere else. Recruiting is fluid and this kid is enjoying the ride...

Well, some of that confidence basis comes from VQ and 247 guys saying that he is unlikely to end up at LSU and UT/Maryland are the top 2 landing spots. So clearly there's some talk behind the scenes that makes them say that.

But again, this recruitment won't be over until the LOI is signed and he's enrolled and attending classes. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at Oregon, Cal, Alabama, Ohio State, Washington, UT, LSU or Maryland or anywhere else. Recruiting is fluid and this kid is enjoying the ride...
Yeah, I have no reason to doubt he's a flight risk for LSU, and wouldn't even be shocked if were us. Just that we've narrowed it down to us based on "why not", basically lol.

Rakim Jarrett is asking Harrison Bailey if he wants to throw and practice routes. Good thing that they have this relationship. They were also together a lot the last time they were in Knoxville.

But, I thought Jarrett was in DC and Bailey was in Marietta? I guess this answers any questions about Bailey's arm strength and touch on the long ball...

bucket

VN Store

Back