'20 CA OLB Kourt Williams (Ohio St commit)

Bailey is the best recruiter we have not named Nieds.

Are we planning to name him Nieds? I think we should consult him if we are. He might not want to be named Nieds. Could end badly IMO.

P.S. I got your post. Just being a grammar dbag. Commas are our friends.

N
Are we planning to name him Nieds? I think we should consult him if we are. He might not want to be named Nieds. Could end badly IMO.

P.S. I got your post. Just being a grammar dbag. Commas are our friends.
Nieds Jr

giphy.gif

The WWE product now isn't really worth watching anymore. Skip 4 weeks, watch it, and you're caught right up.

It was really a crazy time, Stone Cold would be talking ish and then you’d hear that glass break and I’d move to the edge of my seat and the rock would come running out. I was in the 10th grade though. I mean they had some awesome stars...undertaker, Kane, big show hell even mankind was awesome! The dude’s super move was to pull out a sock. The **** was weird but at the time it was funny as hell. Then you had HBK and the dude that would spear ppl forgot his name. It was a simple time, now I got 2 small kids who I rock bottom and power bomb so I guess there’s one take away.

It was really a crazy time, Stone Cold would be talking ish and then you’d hear that glass break and I’d move to the edge of my seat and the rock would come running out. I was in the 10th grade though. I mean they had some awesome stars...undertaker, Kane, big show hell even mankind was awesome! The dude’s super move was to pull out a sock. The **** was weird but at the time it was funny as hell. Then you had HBK and the dude that would spear ppl forgot his name. It was a simple time, now I got 2 small kids who I rock bottom and power bomb so I guess there’s one take away.
Goldberg?

VN Store

Back