Recruiting Forum 90 Day Weight Loss Thread

Got everyone who has weighed in updated. I was at my lowest yet Sunday morning...walked 3.5+ miles plus Sunday at Fanboy Expo, walked almost 2 miles Monday with family shopping day, and then walked another 3.5+ mile day at the Zoo yesterday. This morning I was up like 3 pounds from Sunday :|

Talk about frustrating!

Got everyone who has weighed in updated. I was at my lowest yet Sunday morning...walked 3.5+ miles plus Sunday at Fanboy Expo, walked almost 2 miles Monday with family shopping day, and then walked another 3.5+ mile day at the Zoo yesterday. This morning I was up like 3 pounds from Sunday :|

Talk about frustrating!

Did you drink a lot of water? If so, that could definitely be it.

Did you drink a lot of water? If so, that could definitely be it.

Yeah think that was the issue, at work it's pretty easy to eat less calories and drink 3+ liters of water. But I know all that walking about I didn't get in enough water, rarely stopped to drink or eat anything.

I’ll be late with the weigh in tomorrow. Driving back from 30-A in the morning. Had a few beers while here. Likely to be bad.

I’ll have to weigh in tomorrow because I’m out of town. But it’s gonna be bad. I’ve eaten and drank everything this week in Gulfport.

Reactions: quadlee21
I got a 2-week challenge for myself. I'm at just under 195 and want to be 189 for my baby's birthday pool party on the 3rd. This is the worst I've looked in 10 years, but I think I can do a quick blitz and get back to something I'm somewhat happy with.

Reactions: franklinpence
240.5 July 22

Sorry I forgot to weigh in yesterday. I was a little disappointed. I was 238.5 mid week but creeped up a little over the weekend. Not sure why. Still sticking to the low carb thing. Pretty lazy this weekend. Overall trend is still down and it felt good to dip into the 230's.

Traveling yesterday and early to work today. 198. Gained a little while on vacation, but no vacations on the horizon, so buckling down for the home stretch.

This has been really good for me. Based on the assessment from day one to today, I’m down 12 lbs of fat mass and down 2pts on visceral fat. Gaining some muscle, and to the point that I enjoy exercise. Also, my knees don’t feel quite as bad after a run.

@Big Gucci Sosa where you at?

A few others missing still as well. Looks like Go Vols has stalled a bit and can be caught sitting in 1st with almost 9% of original weight lost.

VN Store

Back