Pruitt on strength and conditioning and nutrition

And one of those couldn’t play.

Concerning how far behind S&C was when Pruitt arrived. Pretty sure that is why this team folded like a cheap tent.

Not sure that is all that caused the "fold" but had to be a big part of it. You see in movies and in real life, when people "run out of gas" they "fold" as you but it. I had rather use the term "give up".

Yea, replaced it with Charlie’s Steak and Potatoes

Heart Attack Central if so. I'd like to think it was a balanced protein, minerals, vitamin, liquids, red blood cell, muscle, and bone development diet. Along with the proper weights (not machine) based regime.

Now, don't misunderstand me, I like steak and potatoes myself but not daily. Chicken too, and I like fish even better, but red meat-wise, few things compare to a thick bison, elk, Welch Mountain Sheep, or nyala steak. Served with russet potatoes baked, sliced open, the potato interior removed, mashed, impregnated with chopped red onion, chopped celery, about 1tablespoon salt. Then topped with a sour cream and horseradish mix. Add vinegar-spiked turnip greens, chilled boiled beets, cornbread, and Rapazzini Chateau Garlic drinking Wine. But again, not on a daily basis. Just feed them boys right, bulk 'em up, develop them and Tennessee-terrorize the SEC as in days of yore.

Last edited:
Why did you say that? Because I live in a Krystal desert??? Nearest one is over 160 miles away in another state! Ridicurous!

Mmmm I can just smell those steamy square burgers right now! When you bite into one of those slightly soggy burgers and the flavor combination of hamburger, onion, mustard, and pickle hits your tastebuds….damn it's like manna from heaven!

Why did you say that? Because I live in a Krystal desert??? Nearest one is over 160 miles away in another state! Ridicurous!
Not as good as the fresh ones but a decent substitute are the frozen Krystals you can get at some grocery stores; just zap'em in the micowave for 60 seconds. Just bought a bunch Thursday at the Commissary at Lackland AFB, TX. Yum!

Mmmm I can just smell those steamy square burgers right now! When you bite into one of those slightly soggy burgers and the flavor combination of hamburger, onion, mustard, and pickle hits your tastebuds….damn it's like manna from heaven!
Normally I don't like mustard at all, however, I make the only exception with those Krystal hamburgers; that and Kripsy Kreme donuts is what heaven is made of, right?

When I fly into Nashville there are two stops on my must list: Waffle House for breakfast & White Castle for lunch/supper. Don't have Waffle House in south central Texas.
You gotta be kidding. Waffle House? Try Pucketts next time you are in Nashville for breakfast.

Reactions: Smokey X
Heart Attack Central if so. I'd like to think it was a balanced protein, minerals, vitamin, liquids, red blood cell, muscle, and bone development diet. Along with the proper weights (not machine) based regime.

Now, don't misunderstand me, I like steak and potatoes myself but not daily. Chicken too, and I like fish even better, but red meat-wise, few things compare to a thick bison, elk, Welch Mountain Sheep, or nyala steak. Served with russet potatoes baked, sliced open, the potato interior removed, mashed, impregnated with chopped red onion, chopped celery, about 1tablespoon salt. Then topped with a sour cream and horseradish mix. Add vinegar-spiked turnip greens, chilled boiled beets, cornbread, and Rapazzini Chateau Garlic drinking Wine. But again, not on a daily basis. Just feed them boys right, bulk 'em up, develop them and Tennessee-terrorize the SEC as in days of yore.

Food channel much?

VN Store

Back