Should I question my Tennessee fanhood for not knowing Ole Miss HC Matt Luke...

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Was once a coach on our staff? He coached OL/TE’s for UT in 2006-2007.

I legitimately had never heard of him when OM hired him.

Reactions: RollerVol
Was once a coach on our staff? He coached OL/TE’s for UT in 2006-2007.

I legitimately had never heard of him when OM hired him.

He's a Cutcliffe disciple. Followed Cut over from Ole Miss and then followed him over to Duke.

I think Luke is an underrated coach, but he'll still be the sacrificial lamb at Ole' Miss.

He's a Cutcliffe disciple. Followed Cut over from Ole Miss and then followed him over to Duke.

I think Luke is an underrated coach, but he'll still be the sacrificial lamb at Ole' Miss.

Freeze hired him away from Duke - when Freeze was fired, he became interim head coach then officially head coach. (My daughter graduated from Ole Miss 🤷🏻‍♀️)

No more a sacrifical lamb than Jeremy Pruitt, remember, the Vols were dead last in total offense in 2018 in the SEC......so far to go for Pruitt and Company

Freeze hired him away from Duke - when Freeze was fired, he became interim head coach then officially head coach. (My daughter graduated from Ole Miss 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Pics of the graduation or it didnt happen

Chances are SmokinBob's daughter is smokin' too since she graduated from Ole Miss....

No. Luke did little more here that pick up Cuts dry cleaning. He and Roper were Cut boys from Ole Miss.

The only and real test of a true fan is: Do you know Tennessee is going to win 15 games this year?

No more a sacrifical lamb than Jeremy Pruitt, remember, the Vols were dead last in total offense in 2018 in the SEC......so far to go for Pruitt and Company

Wow... Pruitt was hired to get the program back on track, Luke was hired to fill in until their probation is over. I really don't understand why Pruitt was even mentioned in this thread.

Reactions: DiderotsGhost

VN Store

Back