'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Bray must have something because he was/has been a backup in the NFL for a longtime.
Plus...I didn't say Bray was bad at anything, I just said he has never had the football savvy that Bailey does. Everybody agrees that Bailey excels on that point.

Bray must have something because he was/has been a backup in the NFL for a longtime.
Bray might be an NFL backup and a mature human being right now, but my image of him is a typical drunk frat guy who happened to play QB at UT. Can’t shake it.

You know who else was even more "stationary" than Bailey ever thought of being...Tyler Bray, and Bray has never had near the football savvy that Bailey has, and yet Cheney was able to get some great production out of Bray, just imagine what he will do with this kid..."stationary" or not.

Pray was so stationary that when he did run, he tries to slide and messed up his knee.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
glad we got this kid. just got to keep him in the fold.
you-dont-say-gif-17.gif

🤘 numero tres, all 5 and 👇🏻. 😳🤪

I looove to hear the inevitable 'so, what you been doing lately?' Esp when you havent seen anyone in a while.

Sounds like my brother, 3 kids all under the age of 4!! Wife having melt downs left and right.

You know what causes this right????

Congrats and good luck to you and the fam!

VN Store

Back