Amateur Hour Continues

Trump not only legitimizes but fosters ignorance, divisiveness, and hatred - we are a worse nation because of his presidency. That trumps any and all positives he has achieved........by a long shot. IMNSHO

Ahhhhh ... perspective is a beautiful thing .

Reactions: AM64
It’s going to be interesting to look back and see which on that list got more done while in office , which did more to protect the country in which the office is held , which ones did what they said they would do after their terms were up . I am curious why you started with Bush jr .
Could be the last 3 Presidents in order. Two that deserved the respect of the Office and one that is a complete dbag.

I guess he could have started with George Washington. Is your confusion of why he started with Bush Jr. real or manufactured?

Actual ... I don’t have any confusion and was just asking the one who posted it a question , as I was curious .

Have you ever heard an Attorney General publicly congratulate a President just for issuing an executive order before? As if there was some great skill and achievement involved in signing a paper? That moment during the press conference with Trump, Barr and Ross was awkward and strange. It felt embarrassing for Barr, in particular.

And let's take a closer look at what that executive order will accomplish - absolutely nothing that isn't already being done. The executive order which Trump signed yesterday, instructs federal departments and agencies to provide the Census Bureau with citizenship data from their databases immediately. That order only reiterates plans the Commerce Department announced last year, which makes this order less of a new policy than it is a very transparent attempt by Trump to save face during a high profile defeat over the content of the 2020 Census form. This executive order was redundant and completely unnecessary, except that it gave our AG, Barr, something to stroke Trump's ego with, in order to help mask the fact that Trump had just waved the white flag on an issue that he had recently described as being "very critical" to the country.

I shouldn't speak for Rocky but I doubt the reason he started with Jr. was nefarious.

Well , I was trying to be nice but I was thinking the same thing . If you are having to “ guess” what his answers are , you probably shouldn’t be answering for him .

How can everyone in a field be horrible?
Because the field attracts the worst types of people. Even the ones who pursue altruistic endeavors at the local level get corrupted as they rise to national prominence. We don't have anyone who is a statesman. Who is exhibiting these attributes:
Honesty?
Responsibility?
Liberty?
Character?
Reverence?

How can everyone in a field be horrible?
Lmao pure dumbazzery. You have everyone of your candidates raising their hand to give illegal aliens free healthcare, while currently Americans are fined if they don't want healthcare.

That in itself is bs but then you add in what some of your candidates have done to California by kicking out Americans and giving free housing to illegals. Those homeless Veterans & Americans on the street don't have healthcare.

Absolutely atrocious and you want to bring up tweets of Trump saying Ryan was a good guy in 2018 vs a bad guy in 2019.

Your priorities and party is very solicitous when it comes to American and its citizens.

How can everyone in the field be right ? They all claim to have the answers . It’s easier to disbelieve a politician than it is to believe one .
I am somewhat surprised anyone here can find any national politician redeemable.
Quick story: I am friends with a family who had a member win a TN Rep seat. Even though i knew them for years and consider them to be great people, when they announced their candidacy i lost respect for them.

Lmao pure dumbazzery. You have everyone of your candidates raising their hand to give illegal aliens free healthcare, while currently Americans are fined if they don't want healthcare.

That in itself is bs but then you add in what some of your candidates have done to California by kicking out Americans and giving free housing to illegals. Those homeless Veterans & Americans on the street don't have healthcare.

Absolutely atrocious and you want to bring up tweets of Trump saying Ryan was a good guy in 2018 vs a bad guy in 2019.

Your priorities and party is very solicitous when it comes to American and its citizens.

Psst....it's just as atrocious on the R side of the coin.

Because the field attracts the worst types of people. Even the ones who pursue altruistic endeavors at the local level get corrupted as they rise to national prominence. We don't have anyone who is a statesman. Who is exhibiting these attributes:
Honesty?
Responsibility?
Liberty?
Character?
Reverence?
Screw all that, wheres America first?

Comparing and contrasting those tweets by Trump are just further verification of what we have known for a long time about him. Trump is egocentric. His opinion of other people is based entirely on whether or not they like him and say nice things about him publicly. The other person's attributes are never a matter of consideration for Trump. It is unimportant if they are honest, kind, hard-working, intelligent people who have made sacrifices for their country. To Donald Trump, it only matters if that other person has said nice things to him and complemented him or not. There are countless examples of this and it is why it is so easy to find nice things which Trump has said about Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin. They understand what an ego he has and so they kiss his butt... and so he kisses theirs right back.

VN Store

Back