Amateur Hour Continues

Some of you guys really should look into getting psychological help. You know who you are. You search all day to find something, anything to bash the President with. If you don't find something on Trump himself, then you look for someone, anyone that has any connection to Trump that has made any statement, or did something 15 years ago that you can b!tch about. You want to make yourself miserable. You all really need help. TDS is real. I am dead serious about this.

Nope, VOLNATION does not allow free speech! FACT!!
I dont know of any internet site which allows unfettered speech or posting. It's all censored to one degree or another. FB, Twitter, etc isnt wide open. Maybe instagram or snapchat and 4 chan are completely wide open.

Reactions: AM64
Oh man, he went crypto. It's lit!!

D_PGMzXUwAE8IO4

I'm assuming he wants to see what affect his tweet can have on Bitcoin value.

Otherwise, I guess he'll be tweeting next about how he's "not a fan of cash", because it can be used for illegal.activity.

Some of you guys really should look into getting psychological help. You know who you are. You search all day to find something, anything to bash the President with. If you don't find something on Trump himself, then you look for someone, anyone that has any connection to Trump that has made any statement, or did something 15 years ago that you can b!tch about. You want to make yourself miserable. You all really need help. TDS is real. I am dead serious about this.
That requires nothing more than going to Trump's Twitter feed. That doesn't exactly take an all day search... you're making it sound like the quest for the Holy Grail or something. Everything being discussed here are things Trump has brought up today on Twitter.

That requires nothing more than going to Trump's Twitter feed. That doesn't exactly take an all day search... you're making it sound like the quest for the Holy Grail or something. Everything being discussed here are things Trump has brought up today on Twitter.
I have never been on Twitter. Maybe you should take a break from it.

The constant blind hatred towards this President is sickening. Lefties have wanted him to fail from the start. Lefties fantasized over his impeachment, locking up not only him but also his family, and being convicted of treason (which is punishable by death). They want(ed) Trump to fail at the expense of the American people: truly, truly despicable.

God forbid something bad happens (economy collapses, massive terrorist attack), cause lefties will cheer and screech, enthusiastically blaming Trump for whatever calamity befalls us.

I pray for the President of the United States. That he'll be able to stand up against the forces against him and his family. Everything from the FISA abuse against his campaign, to the 25th Amendment coup attempt over 100 days into his Presidency, to the constant overwhelmingly negative media coverage, to the Mueller crap all adds up to this being the most constantly persecuted President in modern history, possibly in American history... all because he won an election he wasn't supposed to win, all because he stands up against the mass media machine.

I don't know if anyone besides Donald J. Trump could withstand what has been lobbed against him. I know I certainly couldn't.

I am firmly with this President until the end.

The constant blind hatred towards this President is sickening. Lefties have wanted him to fail from the start. Lefties fantasized over his impeachment, locking up not only him but also his family, and being convicted of treason (which is punishable by death). They want(ed) Trump to fail at the expense of the American people: truly, truly despicable.

God forbid something bad happens (economy collapses, massive terrorist attack), cause lefties will cheer and screech, enthusiastically blaming Trump for whatever calamity befalls us.

I pray for the President of the United States. That he'll be able to stand up against the forces against him and his family. Everything from the FISA abuse against his campaign, to the 25th Amendment coup attempt over 100 days into his Presidency, to the constant overwhelmingly negative media coverage, to the Mueller crap all adds up to this being the most constantly persecuted President in modern history, possibly in American history... all because he won an election he wasn't supposed to win, all because he stands up against the mass media machine.

I don't know if anyone besides Donald J. Trump could withstand what has been lobbed against him. I know I certainly couldn't.

I am firmly with this President until the end.
It's hatred and it's constant but it's not "blind". There are always reasons cited and those reasons are usually supported with evidence.

It's hatred and it's constant but it's not "blind". There are always reasons cited and those reasons are usually supported with evidence.
He's an idiot and an easy target, but mostly his politics don't jibe with yours. If all it took was being an idiot and an easy target, you'd be calling out congressmen and women of both parties. That AOC is a hoot.

Your reactions are way beyond any semblance of reason. You all act like he is the devil incarnate. Trump has enacted no new policies that will hurt any law abiding citizens in the long run. He has helped many. You go off the deep end over words.

What has he actually done that has affected your life negatively? Do you still have a job? Can you still pay the rent? Can you come and go as you please? Has he taken away your drivers' license? Do you still have free speech? Do you still have health insurance? Do you still have access to potable drinking water? Electricity? Transportation? Schools still open? Do you have enough to eat? Can you still buy gasoline? Has he shut down cell phone communication? Internet?

You want to manufacture problems that people in this country don't have. We have it way better than most places and you should be thankful. Instead, you pi$$ and moan constantly. I don't understand why First Tennessee Bank would want to employ such a malcontent. I'm sure you b!tch about the boss and the working environment too, and think you should be in charge. You need to grow up.

He's an idiot and an easy target, but mostly his politics don't jibe with yours. If all it took was being an idiot and an easy target, you'd be calling out congressmen and women of both parties. That AOC is a hoot.
I disagree with this. For one thing, you can't compare the profile of a member of Congress to that of the President. Therefore, the impact of his behavior is greater. Also, Trump's conduct is more obnoxious and persistent in it's inappropriateness than any other politician I can think of. He is caught in many more lies and inconsistencies. Regardless of how much his supporters don't want to believe this, Trump is not the norm for politicians in DC.

I disagree with this. For one thing, you can't compare the profile of a member of Congress to that of the President. Therefore, the impact of his behavior is greater. Also, Trump's conduct is more obnoxious and persistent in it's inappropriateness than any other politician I can think of. He is caught in many more lies and inconsistencies. Regardless of how much his supporters don't want to believe this, Trump is not the norm for politicians in DC.
Your last sentence is why he was elected.

Disagree all you want. I can point out any number of elected officials from both sides that are a joke. But history on this board will support what I say about the partisan slant of criticism. No need to get upset by it as it goes both ways, but also no need to deny something that's obviously true. Go on with your Trump rants.

Bush looked like an idiot sometimes. I still respected him.

Disagreed with Obama on a whole host of policies. Still respected him.

People being put off by Trump is not just about politics and to say so minimizes the myriad other reasons people have for detesting him.

You search all day to find something, anything to bash the President with. If you don't find something on Trump himself, then you look for someone, anyone that has any connection to Trump that has made any statement, or did something 15 years ago that you can b!tch about.

I just look at my Twitter feed and wait for something that makes me say, "Wow, that's dumb" to scroll by. No searching involved.

I believe you could say the same thing about money.

The dollar isn't printed out of thin air. Oh wait.

Like how he brags that the dollar is stronger than it's ever been, at the same time he's been bashing the Fed because we don't have lower interest rates.

People being put off by Trump is not just about politics and to say so minimizes the myriad other reasons people have for detesting him.

He really is a POS. There is no getting around that.

True.
The attempts by redhatters to normalize Trump as "just another typical politician" while also stating that he was elected specifically because he was "not just another typical politician" are bizarre.
Trump is not normal and should never be viewed as such.
If his abnormalities are why a person chooses to support him, so be it, that's on them; but never claim he is just another normal politician.

Respecting liars who promote gargantuan debt, needless wars, and tell lies isn't a virtue to extol.

Reactions: AM64 and 0nelilreb

It’s going to be interesting to look back and see which on that list got more done while in office , which did more to protect the country in which the office is held , which ones did what they said they would do after their terms were up . I am curious why you started with Bush jr .

Reactions: AM64
Your reactions are way beyond any semblance of reason. You all act like he is the devil incarnate. Trump has enacted no new policies that will hurt any law abiding citizens in the long run. He has helped many. You go off the deep end over words.

What has he actually done that has affected your life negatively? Do you still have a job? Can you still pay the rent? Can you come and go as you please? Has he taken away your drivers' license? Do you still have free speech? Do you still have health insurance? Do you still have access to potable drinking water? Electricity? Transportation? Schools still open? Do you have enough to eat? Can you still buy gasoline? Has he shut down cell phone communication? Internet?

You want to manufacture problems that people in this country don't have. We have it way better than most places and you should be thankful. Instead, you pi$$ and moan constantly. I don't understand why First Tennessee Bank would want to employ such a malcontent. I'm sure you b!tch about the boss and the working environment too, and think you should be in charge. You need to grow up.
Trump not only legitimizes but fosters ignorance, divisiveness, and hatred - we are a worse nation because of his presidency. That trumps any and all positives he has achieved........by a long shot. IMNSHO

VN Store

Back