'20 TN LS Will Albright (UT SIGNEE)

Not a glamorous job being the LS, but very impressed with this kid’s maturity and athletic ability. Great addition..
One day this kid is gonna end up catching the game winning throw against Florida in some crazy azz trick play. Having to dodge and drag defenders the last 2 yards, earning the name 'Iron Will' forever after.

Don't try to argue, can't fight destiny.

One day this kid is gonna end up catching the game winning throw against Florida in some crazy azz trick play. Having to dodge and drag defenders the last 2 yards, earning the name 'Iron Will' forever after.

I could see it, kid's a serious athlete.... yeah he's getting a scholly for being a LS but he's athletic to the point of probably getting a scholly at ETSU as a LB or TE.

tenor.gif

After the Trey Junkin snap vs the 9ers in.... 2003(?) and some woes my former favorite pro team had with long snappers in the early 2000s... I definitely have an appreciation for what an unsung hero a good LS can be.

That said - I still can’t bring myself to read an article about one.

VN Store

Back