Uros Plavsic commits to Tennessee

Why does it have to be public?

Imo it shouldn’t be public. If a kids well being in being threatened he or she deserves privacy imo
I didn’t say it had to be, but most of the time there’s some talk about it...we all know the backstory on Plavsic and Burns???

Maybe there’s some non-public stuff about Plavsic, maybe a cheerleader made fun of him??

I didn’t say it had to be, but most of the time there’s some talk about it...we all know the backstory on Plavsic and Burns???

Maybe there’s some non-public stuff about Plavsic, maybe a cheerleader made fun of him??

I’d love to know the backstory because I love to follow these things.

I’m sure there is more to Plavsic than has been said here or he isn’t going to be eligible. And I’m sure we won’t ever know exactly what the waiver request says

As for Burns he’s toast if Barnes gives up the piss test failures if those rumors are true

Also, seems that someone who has spent the majority of their posts wringing their hands about talent/recruiting would at least mention the "one commit" CRB has for 2020 is a 5*...lol

Carry on and enjoy the 2020 recruiting class (I suspect we will see less of your posts once that group is committed)

Bump

Looks like we are well on our way...anyone seen #Boom from @Roustabout yet?

Also, seems that someone who has spent the majority of their posts wringing their hands about talent/recruiting would at least mention the "one commit" CRB has for 2020 is a 5*...lol

Carry on and enjoy the 2020 recruiting class (I suspect we will see less of your posts once that group is committed)

I have mentioned him.

Stop harassing me because you don’t like my opinion, which I have a right to.

Bump

Looks like we are well on our way...anyone seen #Boom from @Roustabout yet?

This is why we can't have nice things.

Now, you two go kiss and make up.

Amen! We are all in this together and it is looking like big time fun!

It's so enjoyable to be pumped about a team and proud of a coach all at the same time again.

You wonder why the NCAA is taking so long did the school he came from pull a Harbaugh on us. The guy being eligible is huge he is a potential double double man and the inside really looks scary without him being able to play.

When does the NCAA do anything other than show us the back of their hand....in any sport?

Well, it appears the NCAA is feeling a bit more generous to the good guys in orange with the news on Solomon. Perhaps they'll find it within their hard hearts to show us one more bit of kindness with Plavsic.

If Plavsic used the same attorney that Solomon did then I feel good about his chances.

I hope that Plavsic can play Vol fans all excited about Solomon getting eligible then he was getting pushed around all game long by a Ga. State two star player.

Reactions: Vols All Day
Barnes recently:
“I think what will happen there, I don’t think any of us realize how many waivers are put in front of the NCAA,” Tennessee coach Rick Barnes said Saturday during an interview on WNML’s ‘Sports SportsTalk.’

“I think what they do, they get through the fall, they get through the Olympic sports, then they’ll get to it,” Barnes said. “So really from the beginning we weren’t expecting an answer until sometime probably around October, that’s when we expect to hear something because of all the NCAA has to deal with.”

Barnes said in late June, during his time on the SEC basketball coaches summer teleconference, that he expected Plavisic to be ruled eligible, saying the Vols had been on it “right from the very beginning” and “doing everything that we think (we can).”

“I know stuff came out (in June) on tightening up the rules (on waivers for transfers),” he said during the teleconference appearance. “But if there is anybody that has ever deserved to have an appeal to play, it’s him. Once they review it, I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t get to play.”

“It’s the circumstances that he’s been under,” Barnes added of the reasoning behind his confidence. “I think, again, if they look at it the way we think they should, I just don’t see how he can’t be allowed to play.”

Plavsic hain't no Pussie.

Barnes recently:
“I think what will happen there, I don’t think any of us realize how many waivers are put in front of the NCAA,” Tennessee coach Rick Barnes said Saturday during an interview on WNML’s ‘Sports SportsTalk.’

“I think what they do, they get through the fall, they get through the Olympic sports, then they’ll get to it,” Barnes said. “So really from the beginning we weren’t expecting an answer until sometime probably around October, that’s when we expect to hear something because of all the NCAA has to deal with.”

Barnes said in late June, during his time on the SEC basketball coaches summer teleconference, that he expected Plavisic to be ruled eligible, saying the Vols had been on it “right from the very beginning” and “doing everything that we think (we can).”

“I know stuff came out (in June) on tightening up the rules (on waivers for transfers),” he said during the teleconference appearance. “But if there is anybody that has ever deserved to have an appeal to play, it’s him. Once they review it, I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t get to play.”

“It’s the circumstances that he’s been under,” Barnes added of the reasoning behind his confidence. “I think, again, if they look at it the way we think they should, I just don’t see how he can’t be allowed to play.”

Plavsic hain't no Pussie.

Nice

VN Store

Back