What's your "crazy prediction"

Bama will lose Tua early to injury and with young inexperienced backup QBs will lose 4 games.

Vols go 15-0 with the closest game being a 51-0 beat down of Bama, and a 48-7 win over Clemson in the championship game.

How's that for crazy?

A fifty pounds meteorite falls on Neyland at midfield during a broadcast and just before the teams take the field. Other than frightened out of their wits, no one gets hurt. The game is rescheduled for the following Saturday after the field is quickly repaired. Other games are pushed up giving us an alternate Saturday Vols game which extends the season for us and the opponent.

Be quiet! You said you wanted crazy!

Now, here's why. The event would generate world-wide coverage. Reporters from all over the globe will flock here for photos and TV coverage of the site. TV networks will talk about it for months. The cleanup and subsequent games will remain in the news. The grounds crew will leave just the hint of a scar on the field to feed that continuing coverage. High ranking recruits we'd probably not get sign up to play on the "Tennessee space rocked carpet" flock here. So many, we'd be forced to cherry pick among which we accept and reject. That will remain true for 10 - 15 years and beyond. The UT will have the meteorite carved and sculptured into a football shape complete with seams, laces and the power T of both sides. Then mounted in a bolted and welded down bulletproof glass cage on a steel arch where the Vol Walk happens in front of the stadium.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boogievol and tbh
Pruitt wins an unthinkable 10 games because of , well, like Auburn and Kentucky, a couple of teams have a bad day. Then, in 2020, he only wins 9 and we want him fired for back-sliding.

Reactions: feathersax
A fifty pounds meteorite falls on Neyland at midfield during a broadcast and just before the teams take the field. Other than frightened out of their wits, no one gets hurt. The game is rescheduled for the following Saturday after the field is quickly repaired. Other games are pushed up giving us an alternate Saturday Vols game which extends the season for us and the opponent.

Be quiet! You said you wanted crazy!

Now, here's why. The event would generate world-wide coverage. Reporters from all over the globe will flock here for photos and TV coverage of the site. TV networks will talk about it for months. The cleanup and subsequent games will remain in the news. The grounds crew will leave just the hint of a scar on the field to feed that continuing coverage. High ranking recruits we'd probably not get sign up to play on the "Tennessee space rocked carpet." So many, we'd be forced to cherry pick among which we accept and reject. That will remain true for 10 - 15 years and beyond. The UT will have the meteorite carved and sculptured into a football shape complete with seams, laces and the power T of both sides. Then mounted in a bolted and welded down bulletproof glass cage on a steel arch where the Vol Walk happens in front of the stadium.

This is what I'm talking about. The OP asked for crazy and here you have it. Be pretty awesome.

I lived in Atlanta for 20 years
I hate UGA with a passion
Often they are overhyped.
Not this year I expect them to run the table including Bama in Atlanta

I'm with you, unfortunately, on all of this. I live in Georgia (please Lord let me leave soon) and I hate them as well. But I am afraid this is the year they get over the hump and win it all.

VN Store

Back