What's your "crazy prediction"

OffTackleVol

for this year's college football season? A prediction that probably won't happen, but still possible. The prediction can be about UT or not. Here's mine: the Vols are 4-0 and ranked in the top 20 with Georgia coming to Knoxville after an open date. Can you imagine the atmosphere in Neyland if that actually happens?

Since this year im parking in G10, I'll have a few tailgates open to anyone here who wants to come eat and drink with us, someone will come try to talk politics and I will end up throwing one of you in the river

Reactions: feathersax
Umm...ur just trolling us there dear gator bro...we have a better chance winning in Gaines than in Knox vs UGA...dawgs are loaded.

Cue the “we listen to Finebaum and we’re scared to death of Georgia” crowd. I truly think UT can beat Georgia. If you attend the games, hopefully you show up to the UGA game with energy and belief as opposed to complete shock and awe of the opposition.

We upset somebody we're not supposed to be able to hang with, which one, I don't know as there are so many looking from the bottom of the barrel up into dayliight, but we'll hurt somebody who wasn't expecting it this year.

JG passes for 2800 yds and 25 tds

I see your call and I raise you 3500 and 35 TDS
Calloway and Jennings top 1000yds
Chandler hits 1000yds
JP is COY of the year
Chaney and Friend get a pay bump getting lifer deals
Tee is named Recruiter of the year for hauling in Rakim and Arik
Neyland is actually sold out for the remainder of the season after we beat Florida on the road
The echos of times past are roaring louder than ever....

Cue the “we listen to Finebaum and we’re scared to death of Georgia” crowd. I truly think UT can beat Georgia. If you attend the games, hopefully you show up to the UGA game with energy and belief as opposed to complete shock and awe of the opposition.

I lived in Atlanta for 20 years
I hate UGA with a passion
Often they are overhyped.
Not this year I expect them to run the table including Bama in Atlanta

I lived in Atlanta for 20 years
I hate UGA with a passion
Often they are overhyped.
Not this year I expect them to run the table including Bama in Atlanta

He becomes a turtle against Saban. Unless he gets lucky I’ll go on record saying he never beats Saban

Reactions: feathersax
Crazy prediction? Pruitt uses his insider knowledge to beat Bama this year the same way we beat Auburn last year. Sloppy game with forced and unforced errors = Vols WIN. Get ready to shock the world!

VN Store

Back