Pruitt commits minor violation

Rechoryan

New Mexican Vol
ndt-shaking-head.gif

It only because, "they come to beat us, we come to be us!" everyone is jealous of Tennessee, and needling its fan base gives them some sort of high.

Go Vols!

Well, what was the violation? I couldn't read it fast enough. Looks like a congratulated a recruit on Twitter?

That Pruitt guy..... He's a bad sonbeach

Reactions: RollerVol
Behind a soft paywall, but do other schools get this kind of media attention?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.23310ed23219

Bama reported two violations a few days ago and some smaller sports publications reported on it, but TN does and I get the Washington Post, ESPN, and Associated Press all sending me alerts.
In other news, SEC appoints Will Wade to preside over committees monitoring telephone conversations with recruits and distribution of hot dogs at cookouts hosted by coaches.
1562792552145.jpeg

I've said it a million times, but the NCAA is a complete joke. It's virtually impossible not to commit recruiting violations, which of course, creates the issue of arbitrary enforcement.

What was the one we had last year with Fulmer? Like Fulmer said "good job out there" or something to a player and that was an NCAA violation.

Well, what was the violation? I couldn't read it fast enough. Looks like a congratulated a recruit on Twitter?

That Pruitt guy..... He's a bad sonbeach

No, he congratulated his old high school and coach for winning back to back state basketball championships lol...

Also two others, a non coaching staffer driving family members of a recruit outside of a 30 mile radius of campus where contact is permitted and a non coaching staffer conducting off seasoning conditioning.... what a frickin joke.

No, he congratulated his old high school and coach for winning back to back state basketball championships lol...

Also two others, a non coaching staffer driving family members of a recruit outside of a 30 mile radius of campus where contact is permitted and a non coaching staffer conducting off seasoning conditioning.... what a frickin joke.
Yes, he congratulated his ALMA MATER. 🙃

Behind a soft paywall, but do other schools get this kind of media attention?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.23310ed23219

Bama reported two violations a few days ago and some smaller sports publications reported on it, but TN does and I get the Washington Post, ESPN, and Associated Press all sending me alerts.

He told his old high school congrats on a championship and congratulated the coach..... lol 😂 such a big violation.....

VN Store

Back