what is Georgia Bulldogs doing with Pat's Statue

You lost me at "georgia bulldog fans are usually some of the nicest fans of the SEC".

No wonder the rest of the nation hates us.

I think that is going a little too easy on this guy. He definitely looks a little slow but I don't believe that he is so incapacitated by a mental condition that he doesn't know the difference between right and wrong, or in this case, appropriate behavior from grossly insensitive behavior. He seems to understand what Alzheimer's is, and he mocked it.

I agree that no actual harm was done and I also hope that no angry Tennessee fans try to contact him, but mean-spirited people have a way of attracting attention from the like-minded.

Especially when they can hide behind a computer keyboard.

I'd say that 'll be stored away for use later this year if you ask me! That's bad. Georgia gonna pay for that for a long time. When Tennessee plays the Dogs they'll be seeing red, no pun intended. Way to go dude! you're an idiot! I hope you show your face at Neyland stadium.

I'd say that 'll be stored away for use later this year if you ask me! That's bad. Georgia gonna pay for that for a long time. When Tennessee plays the Dogs they'll be seeing red, no pun intended. Way to go dude! you're an idiot! I hope you show your face at Neyland stadium.

How are you going to know his face from his ass?

I think that is going a little too easy on this guy. He definitely looks a little slow but I don't believe that he is so incapacitated by a mental condition that he doesn't know the difference between right and wrong, or in this case, appropriate behavior from grossly insensitive behavior. He seems to understand what Alzheimer's is, and he mocked it.

I agree that no actual harm was done and I also hope that no angry Tennessee fans try to contact him, but mean-spirited people have a way of attracting attention from the like-minded.

I’m just not buying the mentally challenged excuse. He was very specific in his comments, as you noted. How do we know he wasn’t just drunk or high or both? I’m not buying that he is mentally challenged and someone put him up to it.

Also - someone said he apologized? Anyone know where I might I find that?

Has he been listening to Taylor Swift, lol. 2nd video very end, thats pretty funny.

I tend not to disparage those with mental incapacities. I hope your children (or future ones) are fine and well.
Well, I appreciate that; I wish the same for you and yours. However, I think you are giving him a free pass based on an assumption.

Reactions: T_Vol376
Well, I appreciate that; I wish the same for you and yours. However, I think you are giving him a free pass based on an assumption.
I never said I gave that clown a "free pass," but if you can't tell he's obviously a can or 2 short of a twelve pack, that's on you.

Many keep saying that but I'm just not buying it. I found him on FB and he has enough faculties to have a job and is married...and I didn't hear anyone giving him direction. He made specific comments making fun of Pat’s condition with no direction that I heard unless it was edited out.

he is ugly

Reactions: T_Vol376

VN Store

Back