what is Georgia Bulldogs doing with Pat's Statue

sisaq

Georgia Bulldogs mistakenly on Pat's Statue..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190706-173337_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20190706-173337_Google.jpg
    488.5 KB · Views: 414
Things you won't hear Georgia football fans under 40 say

"I remember when we won a national title"

Things that those same fans will say

"I remember when all of our rivals, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Clemson, and Tennessee won a natty. I even remember Ga Tech winning one"

Reactions: Remy and feathersax
Honestly, he sounds and comes across as mentally challenged. I hope his care taker can help him.

Many keep saying that but I'm just not buying it. I found him on FB and he has enough faculties to have a job and is married...and I didn't hear anyone giving him direction. He made specific comments making fun of Pat’s condition with no direction that I heard unless it was edited out.

Reactions: feathersax
Many keep saying that but I'm just not buying it. I found him on FB and he has enough faculties to have a job and is married...and I didn't hear anyone giving him direction. He made specific comments making fun of Pat’s condition with no direction that I heard unless it was edited out.

He's just an idiot that went to far. He deserves everything that follows and a whole lot more. Waste of oxygen plain and simple.

In Ga his issues wouldnt be a disqualifier.

I don’t even know how to respond to this knucklehead? People like this actually think people are laughing with them when everyone, including his own fan base is laughing at him! I hope to see more videos from this idiot, he makes me laugh.🤪
GBO!!

Reactions: allvols4life
I'm leaning toward "mentally challenged" also.
That's the society we live in. Anyone can get a social media account and announce their ramblings to hundreds, or thousands, or even millions of people. The only corrective measure is societal pushback, which I think we will see in this case. If he is mentally challenged, than whoever put him up to this will have hell to pay. If not, then he will have to pay from his own pocket.

Reactions: savannahfan
I pity him. Clearly he has diminished mental capacity from genetics, disease or maybe drug use. Speech issues and incoherent...hope he made it back to Georgia safely.

Agreed. I hope people don't make too much out of this. There has been no actual harm done. I think the warnings about "sensitive content" on the videos are a bit over the top. This was a misguided attempt at rivalry humor by someone who doesn't appear to have known better.

Agreed. I hope people don't make too much out of this. There has been no actual harm done. I think the warnings about "sensitive content" on the videos are a bit over the top. This was a misguided attempt at rivalry humor by someone who doesn't appear to have known better.
I think that is going a little too easy on this guy. He definitely looks a little slow but I don't believe that he is so incapacitated by a mental condition that he doesn't know the difference between right and wrong, or in this case, appropriate behavior from grossly insensitive behavior. He seems to understand what Alzheimer's is, and he mocked it.

I agree that no actual harm was done and I also hope that no angry Tennessee fans try to contact him, but mean-spirited people have a way of attracting attention from the like-minded.

VN Store

Back