'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

Why? Pruitt and Fulmer banging coeds?
There’s a lot of smoke that JP was given an ultimatum about leaving Tallahassee by the future Mrs Pruitt because he was snaking a grad student in the AD office. Before anyone goes for my throat, I’m certainly not judging. But it’s definitely out there.

Remember when y'all were praising Price for getting the inside scoop that it was between us and Georgia?

Good times.

There’s a lot of smoke that JP was given an ultimatum about leaving Tallahassee by the future Mrs Pruitt because he was snaking a grad student in the AD office. Before anyone goes for my throat, I’m certainly not judging. But it’s definitely out there.
Yeah BS runs rampant these days, I am a show me the proof kinda guy. Anonymous and rumors are the rule of fake news these days. That's all I got for this BS. GBO and keep it up Coach Pruitt and staff!

Opening #s
UMM, that Shuttle time........
Height: 6-foot-2

Weight: 266 pounds

40-yard dash: 4.75 seconds

Shuttle: 4.13 seconds

Vertical jump: 35.6 inches

Power Ball Throw: 47.5 feet

Football Rating: 132.39
Gru-Holy-Moly.gif

Ok but he was not married with kids and still doing it even after his son approached him about and lied to him as well. The dude is a jackass and everybody thinks petrino is bad? He just happened to crash lol.

Yeah BS runs rampant these days, I am a show me the proof kinda guy. Anonymous and rumors are the rule of fake news these days. That's all I got for this BS. GBO and keep it up Coach Pruitt and staff!

So did your eye brows raise or did you laugh when it came out that kiffin porked sabans daughter👀👀🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: sonofUT62
By some of the remarks, people dont know its July. Whining and acting like we have no shot at a recruit in July shows idiocy on an epic level.

Never said we didn't have a shot. The implication from my statement was, " if we are behind are competitors in July, there is no reason for me to believe that we will magically catch up to them by December. They are still recruiting also. Unless you want to use some of Fulmer's magic dust. Comprende?

Along those same lines... met a business man who owned some condos we were staying at in Destin, we got to talking and he was a booster for LSU. His son also very good friends with Sabans son and he with Nick Saban himself (showed off some get together photos, beach house get together...) Said that when Saban left LSU 14 interns female interns were let go from the football department the next week, claimed Saban was banging all but his main girl was retained on account that she threatened a tell all, lol

I know “cool story bro” but the guy did seem very connected and offered proof. Said Ed is a very nice guy and is genuine no extra circulars with coeds.

Never said we didn't have a shot. The implication from my statement was, " if we are behind are competitors in July, there is no reason for me to believe that we will magically catch up to them by December. They are still recruiting also. Unless you want to use some of Fulmer's magic dust. Comprende?
They are recruiting based off of recent success. We are recruiting based off of what our coaches will do. This means most recruits are waiting to see how we do this year. A couple may commit before fall practice. A couple may commit after seeing improvement in fall practice. Unfortunately most will wait to see how we do during the season. Also, unfortunately, magically catching up to Clemson, GA and AL this year will not happen for most teams.

Reactions: volsagain
Except it frequently does happen that teams make big moves. I've been following recruiting since Rivals was called "Border Wars", and FSU used to always charge to the front at the end. Two years ago UGA was in like the 30's before the season and finished No. 1. A lot of times, some of these teams (not all) who are ranked high at this point just have a lot of commitments. We only have 11 commitments, we are in it for a lot of good players we'll move up.

Last edited:
Except it frequently does happen that teams make big moves. I've been following recruiting since Rivals was called "Border Wars", and FSU used to always charge to the front at the end. Two years ago UGA was in like the 30's before the season and finished No. 1. A lot of times, some of these teams (not all) who are ranked high just have a lot of commitments. We only have 11 commitments, we are in it for a lot of good players we'll move up.
Hope you are correct!

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
Except it frequently does happen that teams make big moves. I've been following recruiting since Rivals was called "Border Wars", and FSU used to always charge to the front at the end. Two years ago UGA was in like the 30's before the season and finished No. 1. A lot of times, some of these teams (not all) who are ranked high just have a lot of commitments. We only have 11 commitments, we are in it for a lot of good players we'll move up.

We also closed strong last year.

A lot of buzz around Tennessee amongst elite players. We just have to win and start getting kids drafted.

Along those same lines... met a business man who owned some condos we were staying at in Destin, we got to talking and he was a booster for LSU. His son also very good friends with Sabans son and he with Nick Saban himself (showed off some get together photos, beach house get together...) Said that when Saban left LSU 14 interns female interns were let go from the football department the next week, claimed Saban was banging all but his main girl was retained on account that she threatened a tell all, lol

I know “cool story bro” but the guy did seem very connected and offered proof. Said Ed is a very nice guy and is genuine no extra circulars with coeds.

Good friends usually don't tell on good friends....I'm call8ng BS

Hope you are correct!
Where we are going to have problems is if we don't show improvement on the field, if we go 5-7 or 4-8 and get beat by 25+ by 6 teams again our staff's sales pitch that we are a team on the rise is going to become a near impossible sell. We'll miss on the overwhelming majority of our 4 and 5 star targets and because we have set our sights so high we'll be behind the 8 ball when it comes to some of the other high end 3 star types we otherwise could have stock piled. I don't think that'll happen, I think will improve but there's a bit of a high risk/high reward dynamic with some of the players we are chasing.

Georgia Tech for example is taking a different rebuild strategy, Collins is getting lots of commitments from solid three stars and getting a 4 star here and there. Of course switching from the triple option Georgia Tech will be lucky to win more than 4 games so it makes more sense to play the long game. That's what Stoops has done at Kentucky essentially as well. That's a path to success also but good evaluation is critical.

Last edited:
Reactions: volsagain

VN Store

Back