DE flips to Miss St.

Somehow I think we didn't run off a four-star.

Presently we trail South Carolina, North Carolina, Iowa, and Northwestern in recruiting. We should never, ever trail any of those schools for a day.

Are the checks bouncing? Have our hostesses gained weight? Do our hostesses need to gain weight?

Why would anyone live in Starkville intentionally?
Kind of like the other day in a parking lot a lady had a Razorback hog on the rear of her car. I stopped her said “I think someone’s pulled a joke on you because (I’m laughing now) there’s a silver pig on the back of your car”. She got mad and said she had put that on the car. My response: “you mean YOU did that on purpose?”!!!! At least I thought it was funny.

Presently we trail South Carolina, North Carolina, Iowa, and Northwestern in recruiting. We should never, ever trail any of those schools for a day.

Are the checks bouncing? Have our hostesses gained weight? Do our hostesses need to gain weight?
Never understood the desire to downplay your own team, whatever. But for the record
1st. He was predicted not to end up here by VQ back at the beginning of June. And apparently we weren't pressing to keep him.

2nd. We are behind those schools because of number of players, not because they are recruiting better players.

Sorry to be negative y’all but it ain’t looking good for this recruiting class. We’ll drop out of the top 25 in recruiting after this departure

Somehow I don’t think you follow recruiting.

VN Store

Back