'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Yikes. That **** is a joke

That’s what I’m thinking. Like these guys have to validate their rankings and not give a kid his due. At the end of the year they will give some kids a huge bump in rankings trying to act like they found a kid out the blue. You have to take recruiting services not to serious.

That’s what I’m thinking. Like these guys have to validate their rankings and not give a kid his due. At the end of the year they will give some kids a huge bump in rankings trying to act like they found a kid out the blue. You have to take recruiting services not to serious.
HE won a rivals camp a week ago.

Not talking about rivals.Here is what they were saying about Bailey in a 2017 article. I’m glad he will be our future QB. Can’t get the article to post but it was a bleacher report article in 2017. It’s a good read.

712D65B5-0F79-4A3D-A28B-CB52A0F237FB.jpeg

Last edited:
Not talking about rivals.Here is what they were saying about Bailey in a 2017 article. I’m glad he will be our future QB.

I'm just saying if it is indeed true that elite 11 rankings are voted by players/peers then it's just as equivalent to a HS prom

So he is a statue like Peyton. And like Peyton's senior year where everyone was used to seeing what he could do and had to find someone else to give the Heisman to, they've seen HB since he was 15 and only focus what he can't do well instead of what is amazing about him. I'll take another Peyton.
Personally I want someone better than Peyton

Just watched some recorded Opening coverage and caught just a few plays of Bailey. He nearly took a sack and took a short pass on play 1 and threw a bad pick on play 2. Can't say he looked good there, but it was very limited.

Reactions: SLICKYINC
Just watched some recorded Opening coverage and caught just a few plays of Bailey. He nearly took a sack and took a short pass on play 1 and a pick on play 2. Can't say he looked good there, but it was very limited. Can see why the staff wants a 2nd guy and hopefully King.
King was really good in that environment.

Rivals has always been high on Bailey. 247 appears to not think much of him and will probably drop him again for the 4th time.

Just watched some recorded Opening coverage and caught just a few plays of Bailey. He nearly took a sack and took a short pass on play 1 and threw a bad pick on play 2. Can't say he looked good there, but it was very limited.

Kept watching and played much better. Nice 3 in-a-row connections with Arik. Kept mentioning he is from Marietta, GA...oh and Arik is from Marietta, GA.....no mention of being teammates...aight.

Failed to score in the RZ with 4 tries. 3 short completions and a close miss to Arik right on the goalline. Catchable ball but the defense had 2 guys right around Arik. Harrison really didn't push it hard inside the RZ, which might be best in a regular tackle game, but short passes in the RZ here doesn't work as much. Overall a nice series.

Reactions: GoVolsDR

VN Store

Back