Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

edit - quote/reply not working ?

You’re about a week too late on the foster jersey. I pulled a silver /99 game used and sent to a super collector who needed it. I had an extra Godley I would have sent, I didn’t know you were looking for it.

You’re about a week too late on the foster jersey. I pulled a silver /99 game used and sent to a super collector who needed it. I had an extra Godley I would have sent, I didn’t know you were looking for it.

Do you guys have a checklist for the jerseys from the set? I've been working on it myself and know I need a few.

I found one at one point on a search, not sure if I can find it again.

Fyi DA cardworld has boxes of the 2016 Panini very discounted. Retail is $8 a box or $5.50 per box if you buy a case. Hobby also discounted.

Reactions: 508mikey
Ok thanks. That means I'm just missing the Foster and a couple of the autos.
actually the seller I bought the Godley from today, has the jersey cards numbered - Tobias 111, Stewart 114, and JRich 115 -- so numbers 112 and 113 (one is obviously Foster) and I dont know who the other one is -- could be Peyton Manning, because from the whole list of cards, I dont see any other players that had a Vols jersey card by Panini

I'm missing the Godly and the Dickey. I picked up a case of the retail hoping to hit my missing pieces.
Id be interested in a Foster Jersey card if you get an extra -- also a Helton auto ( one I got the auto is clipped, meaning he signed the sticker to big)

I'm missing the Godly and the Dickey. I picked up a case of the retail hoping to hit my missing pieces.

If you miss on those 2 let me know. Also, any numbered cards I would probably take.(if you don’t collect them).

added today
s-l1600.jpg

Well I struck out on autos, zero in 2 cases. I did get 2 Foster jerseys, 2 silver JRich and 1 gold.
View attachment 212144
So Tobias Harris is the one I didnt know about -- having a different picture on 2 jersey cards - I need the one with the road jersey and the Foster if you want to sell or trade LMK -- Id be bummed out not getting at least 1 autograph out of all that

VN Store

Back