'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

Beginning to get the feeling this recruiting class is like the Wicked Witch screaming, “I’M MELTING.”

Beginning to get the feeling this recruiting class is like the Wicked Witch screaming, “I’M MELTING.”
giphy.gif

Looks like people jumped ball on commit date. When he meant top 8. Wiltfong changed his crystal ball to cloudy already lol
I just saw that, ah, the roller coaster ride of emotion that is recruiting. Vol. (could be "he gone" again by mid-afternoon).

Jimbo creating something special at AM
Probably banging all the young girls like he did at FSU. Cost him his family and a lot of money but FSU does what they do best and sweep it under the rug. He will screw up again (literally) and we will see what kind of nuts AM have. This guy is a POS to people and as a person. Have a lot of alumni friends from FSU and they are so glad he is gone but not real happy with the replacement though.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Probably banging all the young girls like he did at FSU. Cost him his family and a lot of money but FSU does what they do best and sweep it under the rug. He will screw up again (literally) and we will see what kind of nuts AM have. This guy is a POS to people and as a person. Have a lot of alumni friends from FSU and they are so glad he is gone but not real happy with the replacement though.

Completely agree, but I don’t think that banging FSU coeds is a stone that we really want to throw.

VN Store

Back