Good Article on JG at Manning Camp

I'm glad he drew praise. But that's something that could have been written last year... and maybe was.
We've both made the same claims about our intentions when discussing areas where improvement was needed.
But watching your reactions, I do believe there's a definite difference. Doesn't really matter though, I suppose.

Reactions: VolNExile
How Jarrett Guarantano impressed at Manning Passing Academy

"Racioppi certainly kept an eye on Guarantano given his familiarity with him, and he said Guarantano shined during the throwing sessions for the college quarterbacks, impressing with his footwork on five- and seven-step drops from under center and play-action fakes and “effortlessly” hitting on NFL-caliber throws, such as 16- and 18-yard comeback routes, 18- to 20-yard speed-cut dig routes and dagger routes."
If we only had an OL that could give him time to take 5 or 7 steps...

That's not a very popular opinion with some. "The O-line wasn't the best in all of football, but it wasn't as bad as everyone says. JG is just Turrble Turrble Turrble."

One sentence too many, but you nailed the rest of it

I'd like for this good praise to be shown on the field. Until then he needs to work with the recovers five days a week going over routes, practicing and watching film. And the oline needs to watch film and get stronger so they can give their QB more than a second to try and throw the ball. Less sacks would be nice too. Feel like I'm asking a lot from this offense
You need to contact the coaching staff and inform of these haiku insights.

Do you notice it's always the same posters with the negative BS? They laugh at their own posts. I would bet none of them were ever athletes but they sure know everything.

So, all the one's that think he's a great QB are athletes? If not, what do they know?

Reactions: lynnh
Or... he could not improve whatsoever and some would blame everyone but him.

Hes had bad games sure but if the Oline whiffs on a block or the depth just isn’t there what else can it be? He’s not nearly as bad as some poster swear he is

How Jarrett Guarantano impressed at Manning Passing Academy

"Racioppi certainly kept an eye on Guarantano given his familiarity with him, and he said Guarantano shined during the throwing sessions for the college quarterbacks, impressing with his footwork on five- and seven-step drops from under center and play-action fakes and “effortlessly” hitting on NFL-caliber throws, such as 16- and 18-yard comeback routes, 18- to 20-yard speed-cut dig routes and dagger routes."
I am not at all surprised.

I certainly hope the offense in its entirety takes a pretty big step forward. Its good that JG finally has a real OC. Hopefully he has worked on his issues and has improved. Hopefully the OL can actually function like a true SEC caliber OL for the first time in a long time. Hopefully the WRs can become better at getting separation and not drop as many passes.

Reactions: Beagle Bill
I think JG is kinda still living in Dobbs shadow. People expect a lot out of him, but that’s the price you pay when you are the starting QB at UT.

Reactions: VolsGrad1989

VN Store

Back