Jennifer Sullivan article

What a great family story she has. The character traits modeled and taught by her wonderful parents are being exemplified by Coach Sullivan.

Fantastic addition to the LV family. We are very fortunate to have someone of her caliber who has the personal skills and knows how to use the amazing tools at her disposal (and appreciates that arsenal and tradition).

Can't wait to meet her.

Sorry for re-posting this article. For some reason I had assumed, until a minute ago, that it was a link to another story.

What a great family story she has. The character traits modeled and taught by her wonderful parents are being exemplified by Coach Sullivan.

Fantastic addition to the LV family. We are very fortunate to have someone of her caliber who has the personal skills and knows how to use the amazing tools at her disposal (and appreciates that arsenal and tradition).

Can't wait to meet her.

Great article! I agree - love her family story. When she said, “We’re blue collar,” I was all in!

I got to meet her earlier this week when I was in Knoxville and she made a really good impression on me. Looked me in the eye, shook my hand firmly and was totally engaged.

I wish this new staff all the best - hope they get it turned around.

Great article! I agree - love her family story. When she said, “We’re blue collar,” I was all in!

I got to meet her earlier this week when I was in Knoxville and she made a really good impression on me. Looked me in the eye, shook my hand firmly and was totally engaged.

I wish this new staff all the best - hope they get it turned around.
One-on-one with Lady Vols assistant Lacey Goldwire

VN Store

Back