'19 MD PF Olivier Robinson-Nkamhoua (Signed 5/8/2019)

as pointed out above your math needs a lot of work

the 24/7 composite looks at a number of rankings not just 247/espn and scout

from 247 site
The 247Sports Composite Rating is a proprietary algorithm that compiles prospect "rankings" and "ratings" listed in the public domain by the major media recruiting services. It converts average industry ranks and ratings into a linear composite index capping at 1.0000, which indicates a consensus No. 1 prospect across all services.

The 247Sports Composite Rating is the industry's most comprehensive and unbiased prospect ranking and is also used to generate 247Sports Team Recruiting Rankings.

All major media services share an equal percentage in the 247Sports Composite Rating.
It’s not my math. The recruiting services came up with that. I was pointing out that it did NOT add up. I swear we have some absolutely dense people here.

Aside from James and Plavsic it sounds as though Olivier Robinson-Nkamhoua may possibly be the guy most ready to provide some immediate help. He’s impressed both with his skill and athleticism so far. He’ll battle for early playing time at the four spot and could maybe even play some five against certain match-ups.
-VQ

dmsemhahcsiwoustopu8

Bishop Walsh School
Cumberland, MD (via Finland)
6'8

Rivals
HUDL

This guy isn't getting mentioned much as the BBF critiques the front court of the 2019-20 roster. I wonder if the broken leg 2 years ago will slow down his development. Does anybody know how bad the injury was?

Sounds like he’s really working. Maybe grant Williams 2.0?

That’s probably way too aggressive of thinking, but I think he’ll be a multiple year starter. I like him. He just needs a year.

GW gave us 25mpg 13ppg 6rpg as a freshman, if ORN can get anywhere even close to that we are in a much better spot than most think.

Yes Grant was the best player on the team from game 1. ORN might be the fifth best lol.

So then obviously our roster is in MUCH better shape than that team that was competing for a tourney spot until late in the year and an injury to a major contributor occurred.

Well three things:

1) Grant was a beast from day one. Freshman Grant still might be our best player on this team.

2) This team is incredibly top heavy. I’m not worried about the top 3 guys. That’s tournament worthy. I’m worried about everyone else.

3) SEC is better than 2016-2017. Gonna be a tougher conference schedule.

Reactions: Roustabout
Well three things:

1) Grant was a beast from day one. Freshman Grant still might be our best player on this team.

2) This team is incredibly top heavy. I’m not worried about the top 3 guys. That’s tournament worthy. I’m worried about everyone else.

3) SEC is better than 2016-2017. Gonna be a tougher conference schedule.

All fair points, but with admittedly much better talent at the top, and then lots of unknown, seems plausible this team very well could be better than that one.

All fair points, but with admittedly much better talent at the top, and then lots of unknown, seems plausible this team very well could be better than that one.

Before Burns, I would have been very surprised if they don’t win more than 16. I was thinking 19 regular season wins (so 19-10?) without looking at the schedule and not adding anyone, definitely the possibility of 20. Now without Burns? And if Uros is not eligible? I have some doubts.

Before Burns, I would have been very surprised if they don’t win more than 16. I was thinking 19 regular season wins (so 19-10?) without looking at the schedule and not adding anyone, definitely the possibility of 20. Now without Burns? And if Uros is not eligible? I have some doubts.
I don’t think Plavsic is a difference-maker, but I think that his potential unavailability makes a difference in our season outcome, if that makes sense.

I don’t ever expect him to be a 15 ppg, 10 rpg kind of guy, but the space he could take up in the paint, size, 5 fouls and the minutes he could eat up could be invaluable.

Now if ever became that 15 & 10 guy, then we’re having a whole different discussion.

I don’t think Plavsic is a difference-maker, but I think that his potential unavailability makes a difference in our season outcome, if that makes sense.

I don’t ever expect him to be a 15 ppg, 10 rpg kind of guy, but the space he could take up in the paint, size, 5 fouls and the minutes he could eat up could be invaluable.

Now if ever became that 15 & 10 guy, then we’re having a whole different discussion.

Hell he is a 7 footer that provides 5 fouls, something nobody else provides right now. Even if he’s 5/5 and a block in 20 minutes that’s invaluable for this team

Rob Lewis on the VQ Podcast reiterated that the news he's hearing from inside the program is that ORN continues to really impress. Said he doesn't know if that means anything in terms of him starting or playing a huge role, but he's really gotten a lot of praise from the coaches.

Rob Lewis on the VQ Podcast reiterated that the news he's hearing from inside the program is that ORN continues to really impress. Said he doesn't know if that means anything in terms of him starting or playing a huge role, but he's really gotten a lot of praise from the coaches.
Hoping he is a big time freshman under the radar.

VN Store

Back