Cole Cubelic....best SEC coaching staff is Tennessee

Fulmer will never, ever, let that go! He is ALWAYS going to be meddling and ALWAYS be in front of the camera!

He doesn't realize that he essentially backed into the AD position much like the last two SECCG he coached in. Just watching and listening to him, he actually believes he is getting back at those who were behind his firing as coach.

Doug Dickey never did act like that.
Never listened closely to Fulmer as AD. In what way does it seem like he believes he's getting back at those who were behind his firing? Fulmer has essentially given his life to the uni. He's got more skin the game than most ADs yet we haven't heard many (if any) reports that he is over stepping boundaries. I wonder if you're letting the past influence your opinion on the matter juuuust a bit?

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
Never listened closely to Fulmer as AD. In what way does it seem like he believes he's getting back at those who were behind his firing? Fulmer has essentially given his life to the uni. He's got more skin the game than most ADs yet we haven't heard many (if any) reports that he is over stepping boundaries. I wonder if you're letting the past influence your opinion on the matter juuuust a bit?
I thought he was going to have to learn on the job and make some mistakes...haven’t seen it. He’s made for AD and I don’t think he retires anytime soon!

I can't remember the last time someone from outside the UT family said that UT had the best staff. I did hear it from a used car salesman one time....
Exactly! Cole tells it the way he sees it, no BSing. Hope he's right on this one..

Reactions: chargervol
Fulmer will never, ever, let that go! He is ALWAYS going to be meddling and ALWAYS be in front of the camera!

He doesn't realize that he essentially backed into the AD position much like the last two SECCG he coached in. Just watching and listening to him, he actually believes he is getting back at those who were behind his firing as coach.

Nice job, just left this here for everyone to comment on, even got a gator to, and they did. Lol. Hats off to a fine trolling effort.

I say this with love. Well, with tolerance. Well, maybe not.

STFU. :)
Thank you!! Fuller is the best thing to happen to Tennessee football in the last 50 years! Can you imagine Tennessee in the last 50 years without CPF? You want Mike Hamilton? John Curry? Greg Schiano?! Idiots!

Reactions: KBVol and VFL-82-JP
The staff seems legit, several good names with good history. But it seems difficult to have “the best coaching staff in the SEC” when the head coach is completely unproven, still inexperienced and his first season was below average.

Pruitt has put together a solid staff. We will see what the results are in a few months.

But the best in the SEC? Let me ask this, if we could trade Pruitt and Company for Saban and Company, staff for staff, what would you do? It would take me about 1/10000th of a second to say HELL YEAH!!!!!

Pruitt has put together a solid staff. We will see what the results are in a few months.

But the best in the SEC? Let me ask this, if we could trade Pruitt and Company for Saban and Company, staff for staff, what would you do? It would take me about 1/10000th of a second to say HELL YEAH!!!!!
Ask Cole. 😴

Bammer homer!

GTFO

I hate to be that guy, but we have heard that exact thing before. I hope they are but PROVE IT!
Noone ever said that but Butch Jones. There is a huge difference between the new HC saying that and the press making that observation. Regardless, it is a great staff IMO!

Reactions: Volatility

Head coach only? Or the revolving door of assisted coaches? Meh, wear the crimson proudly with the all the explanation points.

Reactions: preacherwebb

your mom is bringing your hot pocket down to the basement for ya..... you get cranky when you're hungry..........

Gonna need all the coaching we can get. According to Phil Steele, our "groups" are averaging about 50-55 best in the country. Our best group is the linebackers at 12-14 best in the country.Expecting us to be at bottom of the SEC again this year.

Really doesn't matter what anyone expects.

Doug Dickey didn't get fired by an incompetent AD (Hamilton) like Fulmer did (read through the following article if you want more info on that ADs incompetence.
This Week in UT Sports History - July 1st-7th | Rocky Top Insider
By the way, has anyone read the ridiculous Wikipedia article on Hamilton- looks like he put his resume out there, conveniently omitting his numerous failures). If Fulmer "backed in" as you say it was only because of the terrible prior incumbent. Fulmer may not always make the right decision, but I think he truly wants whats best for UT and is much better that any AD we have had since Dickey. GBO.

I thought he was going to have to learn on the job and make some mistakes...haven’t seen it. He’s made for AD and I don’t think he retires anytime soon!

Exactly what I think.

He’s trying his best to get all sports at Tennessee to a peak level. Saying he backed his way into the position is just silly. He’s the guy the university needs right now. He’s pumped new life into the AD and is a true ambassador. He’s not being bought by the fat cats at the top and hopefully keeps the politics out of the AD for the foreseeable future

Nope. Only Bama's head coach would be an upgrade.
I feel good about what we have.

Somebody is suffering from irregularity.

Attachments

• Elf wisdom.jpg
    Elf wisdom.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
Just reading through this thread...there's a bunch of feelz up in here!

Come on August.

Reactions: Volatility
Smartest thing you've ever said.

Haha, seriously though I agree and I believe Tee is gonna be an excellent recruiter for us.
Who is this “Tee” you speak of? Agreed, and I suspect he’s the OC in training. The right staff is in place.

The fact that your trying to churn the pot when all he has done but improve be the athletic department as a whole is a joke. Every sport has improved

Reactions: KBVol and butchna
I honestly don't know for sure if we have the right people in place, but at least there is HOPE now. With the previous hires, I had no doubt early on we were in trouble.

On an unrelated note, anybody else at work today and plan on doing nothing? Because this guy isn't doing sheeeeeet today lol. Happy Fourth!

Reactions: VolInNW and Behr

VN Store

Back