Chick-Fil-A

Yep.

There are of course legitimate gripes to be had, but in my experience most people who complain about restaurants, for some reason just have their expectations way out of whack from what the establishment actually is. If they went into it without any preconceived notions, or just less of a preconceived notion, they might think the place was actually pretty good.

So much of your level of happiness/satisfaction in life is where you set your expectations.
I disagree with this. I'm an avid yelper, so I go into restaurants with an open mind, but my expectations going in have nothing to do with my likes or dislikes of a restaurant. You either like it or you don't, people will agree with you or not.

On Zaxby's: the last time we stopped to pick up food there on the way back from Charleston, we waited a good ten minutes for our order (2 people). And, it was not very busy.

Chik fil a sucks, Zaxby's is delicious.

I do like the waffle fries though.
I'm sorry but I dont see how anyone can have this take. The 1 thing Zaxbys has on CFA is the fries. Problem is they are always cold at zaxbys. The waffle fries are just bland to me. When I eat CFA i normally skip the fries and just get a sandwich and nuggets. Zaxbys doesn't give a rip about their food quality or service. Every time I go there for wings you can tell they were cooked a long time ago. The chicken sandwich and nuggets at CFA are unmatched by anyone and it's not close.

Tyson breaded chicken patties are better than CFa and Zaxby's 😁

I don't eat a lot of Zaxby's anymore because I agree the service sucks now at most locations. I also try to limit my fried chicken to something higher quality like Hattie B's.

I don't really care for Chick-fil-A either, but more for political and moral reasons. That being said, I eat an obscene amount of it due to convenience...and I do not understand the waffle fry takes. Waffle fries are delicious.

Reactions: BAJAvol
I don't eat a lot of Zaxby's anymore because I agree the service sucks now at most locations. I also try to limit my fried chicken to something higher quality like Hattie B's.

I don't really care for Chick-fil-A either, but more for political and moral reasons. That being said, I eat an obscene amount of it due to convenience...and I do not understand the waffle fry takes. Waffle fries are delicious.

On the glorious french fry ladder, waffle fries barely make the bottom rung.

Where Zaxby's has a big win is their dipping sauces. Love the tongue torch sauce.
They also have a win with their Zax Sauce. It's better than Chick-fil-A Sauce.

As for the hate for waffle fries, I will say that any waffle fry other than Chick-fil-A's actually isn't my favorite. I'll eat them, but it isn't my favorite. But I love Chick-fil-A's waffle fries, probably second to McDonalds as far as a fast food french fry. Anybody who tells you they don't like McDonald's fries is lying.

Reactions: SpecialKVolfan20
Love Zaxbys Cobb salad with fried chicken option. But dear Lord, 25 minutes in the drive through is bad.

I try to believe that it means they’re cooking everything just when you order.

Probably not tho

Love Zaxbys Cobb salad with fried chicken option. But dear Lord, 25 minutes in the drive through is bad.

Probably not tho
I just order online and pick it up. The grilled chicken salad is my fav.

Reactions: VolNExile
They also have a win with their Zax Sauce. It's better than Chick-fil-A Sauce.

As for the hate for waffle fries, I will say that any waffle fry other than Chick-fil-A's actually isn't my favorite. I'll eat them, but it isn't my favorite. But I love Chick-fil-A's waffle fries, probably second to McDonalds as far as a fast food french fry. Anybody who tells you they don't like McDonald's fries is lying.

They have to be hot and fresh though. If you wait till you get home, or it's late and they've been sitting in the warmer a bit, they suck. But, I guess that's all fries. I like the CFA waffle fries very much. I like McDonalds. But, I prefer Wendy's current iteration.

Reactions: 05_never_again

I appreciate their stances. It takes moxie in today's world to openly stand for anything.

Reactions: Behr
I'm sorry but I dont see how anyone can have this take. The 1 thing Zaxbys has on CFA is the fries. Problem is they are always cold at zaxbys. The waffle fries are just bland to me. When I eat CFA i normally skip the fries and just get a sandwich and nuggets. Zaxbys doesn't give a rip about their food quality or service. Every time I go there for wings you can tell they were cooked a long time ago. The chicken sandwich and nuggets at CFA are unmatched by anyone and it's not close.

Yeah. Zaxby's used to be so much better years ago. My chicken finger plate the other day was not fresh. The chicken nor the fries. Seems to be more often than not lately. But, our local service is still pretty good. CFA owns the customer service award.

Reactions: Zues1
Most disgusting but guilty-pleasure fast food potato product: Bojangles Bo-Tato Rounds (can’t bring myself to say it out loud)

If you can’t squeeze two teaspoons of oil out of one of those puppies, you just ain’t trying.

KFC just needs to stick to what they do best. Original recipe fried chicken. I DO NOT think I will be trying the new chicken and Cheetos sandwich. Nope. I ate my sons ham-dog-chip sandwich years ago, and survived. But, I won't eat Chicken Cheeto.

Reactions: FallCreekVols
KFC just needs to stick to what they do best. Original recipe fried chicken. I DO NOT think I will be trying the new chicken and Cheetos sandwich. Nope. I ate my sons ham-dog-chip sandwich years ago, and survived. But, I won't eat Chicken Cheeto.
KFC is complete garbage.

Was glorious. The market agrees. It isn't that the chicken is bad. It can be really good. They just don't give a s**t anymore.
I'll fix it next time I go to Kentucky. The original one, and museum is only about 30 minutes from my parents 😆

Probably not tho
Every time i go and order my food is ready when I get to the window.

VN Store

Back