'20 FL ATH Caziah Holmes

Looks like a crane kick, probably a fairly effective move for a running back.

You usually see it on D, but I can see how it could be effective for a RB as well.

tenor.gif

I could really see this kid in a versatile Alvin Kamara type roll in Chaney's offense. Pair him with Tee Hodge. I just really want some offensive skill position commits.

Reactions: FïreBall
How about it VolNation....I’m curious about the fourth pic in the right corner. Where they’re squatting and holding up the same hand gestures . I see the VOL sign in the left hands. But what does the three finger gesture rep in the right hand ?? Yes... I’m showing my age for a boy who grew up on the streets of Tampa. From the same high school as a true Vol Legend. I’m sure that you guys can figure that one out pretty easy....I’ll throw it out there for the great Volunteer Go Terriers !!

How about it VolNation....I’m curious about the fourth pic in the right corner. Where they’re squatting and holding up the same hand gestures . I see the VOL sign in the left hands. But what does the three finger gesture rep in the right hand ?? Yes... I’m showing my age for a boy who grew up on the streets of Tampa. From the same high school as a true Vol Legend. I’m sure that you guys can figure that one out pretty easy....I’ll throw it out there for the great Volunteer Go Terriers !!
Who is: Steve Kiner (I feel like I have an advantage since I am a Tampa bay resident)

Who is: Steve Kiner (I feel like I have an advantage since I am a Tampa bay resident)
Ding ding ding....He was before my time...I had the pleasure of being there at the same time as Dwight Doc Gooden, Vance Lovelace and Derek Bell. Then there was a little kid by the name of Gary Sheffield chasing there shirt tails a few years later. Yes Derek finished up at King

cool story I have about Kiner.

Few years back I think it was the 14 Florida game. After the game headed back to the hotel there was this older gentleman who seemed kind lost or confused. I asked if he needed help. He said he was trying get back to the Holiday Inn and wasn't sure how to get there and all these damn people are making me nervous lol. I told him that was our hotel as well and he could walk with me and my wife if he would like. He did and he started telling me about his playing days and how he already knew that Butch was a fake and not going to make it. I had no idea who he was , but I enjoyed his stories and he seemed to enjoy telling them. When we got to the hotel lobby before we parted ways he shook my hand and told me thank you and by the way my name is Steve whats yours ? I told him ny name and I asked him are you Steve Kiner ? He said yes I am, and pulled out his on the field game pass with his name on it. I then realized that I just walked across campus with a absolute legend. I still regret to this day not getting my picture with him. He was a really nice man.

I could really see this kid in a versatile Alvin Kamara type roll in Chaney's offense. Pair him with Tee Hodge. I just really want some offensive skill position commits.

Versatile as in how Botch used Kamara handing out gatorade cups? Or Versatile in like how the NFL used him and made him ROY?

Reactions: Coach Punk
I thought they told him he'd be used in a variety of ways in the backfield and in the slot.

VN Store

Back