Neyland Stadium ranked 6th in the SEC

This is pretty funny.

‘Vaught-Hemmingway is enjoyable if not somewhat mediocre, but your experience overall will be a great one. And if you are a fan of an opposing team, there is a good chance you will also walk away from Oxford with a victory.’

"although it’s becoming exceedingly rare that over 90,000 make their way through the turnstiles on Saturdays in the Fall."

Exceedingly Rare.

I've hit all the stadiums in the SEC at least once. Here is how I would rank the entire experience. I will exclude Neyland since I can't rank that without a bias.

1. LSU
2. A&M
3. Florida (The stadium isn't as nice as those below but experience is cool)
4. Bama
5. Ole Miss (More talent off the field than on)
6. Auburn
7. Georgia
8. Arkansas
9. USC
10. Kentucky
11. State
12. Mizzou
13. Vandy

*Liked. It is absolutely worth going to a game there just for this. Superb.

I've posted this before, but it's been a while.

A year or so ago I was listening to Mike and Mike on ESPN. Golic was talking about being at an Ole Miss game and ran into Archie Manning. Golic said he made a comment about how many beautiful women he had seen while being there.

Archie said " the SEC is known for redshirting All Americans, here at Ole Miss we're known for redshirting Miss Americas".

I'd put Kyle Field over Tiger Stadium. I've been to several games there, and each one is a blast. A&M fans are pretty great, too.

Also, I absolutely do not get the love for The Swamp. That place sucks and looks like it was designed by 5 different people at the same time without consulting one another.

Please, written by someone who has no idea, Swamp is a Port-a-Potty, LSU's not much better, you get in the far corners of their stadium.....you've wasted money. I have never sat in a bad seat in Neyland, and I have been on all sides and levels. USC..........enough said. Bama is not a bad facility, the occupants are not my favorite people though :)............the rest...........not worth mentioning, I think the people in Mississippi are real good peeps........but stadiums..........cow bells?..........really.

Reactions: feathersax
I will start by saying that I have never heard of that site before and then add that it just appears to be the opinion of one person, who didn't explain his criteria or offer many details about any of the stadiums. My own personal opinion of Neyland Stadium is that it is overdue for some renovations. It's showing it's age in places and it is also lacking in some important modern amenities. However, I also think of it in the same way I do Wrigley or Fenway... it is a classic college football atmosphere harking back to a time when nobody cared about comfort or whether or not their cell phones could be charged during the game. I would say the same thing about Notre Dame Stadium (which I went to when we played them in 2001).

*Liked. It is absolutely worth going to a game there just for this. Superb.

Agree! Most beautiful and well-dressed collection of women I’ve ever seen gathered at one event.

And I have to add, in this department, Tennessee and Kentucky are right there barely a notch behind Ole Miss.

Gorgeous women at UT and UK games.

Last edited:
I've hit all the stadiums in the SEC at least once. Here is how I would rank the entire experience. I will exclude Neyland since I can't rank that without a bias.

1. LSU
2. A&M
3. Florida (The stadium isn't as nice as those below but experience is cool)
4. Bama
5. Ole Miss (More talent off the field than on)
6. Auburn
7. Georgia
8. Arkansas
9. USC
10. Kentucky
11. State
12. Mizzou
13. Vandy
I will say that Kyle Field looks really cool on television... I've never been there (and probably never will). It's amazing how mediocre they have been since joining the SEC, with all they have going for themselves.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo

VN Store

Back