'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

Memphis mitch said a surprise visitor coming. I assume from memphis. This is my guess
FWIW @Big Gucci Sosa a VQ poster said this earlier this morning -
VQ Poster said:
Chris Morris' coach told me last night that Chris will be in Knoxville today before heading to the big camp in Atlanta. I attended a fund raising event for the new school that is planned for the Whitehaven area. This school will be special.

Hopefully it's either Omari or CM.

would be a waste if Omari or Chris didn't make it up today. would be huge. hope they both come up!!!

would be a waste if Omari or Chris didn't make it up today. would be huge. hope they both come up!!!
61XjHZfuYwL._SY355_.jpg

Just got off the phone with my Mom and realized I've known this kid since he was 5 years old. His mom is a school teacher at St Paul's elementary in Memphis and she taught my little sister in 3rd & 5th grade. His older sister has been over my Mom's house several times as her and my younger sister are close friends. Their dad was a pretty good football player and played for Arky St. Bad news is his big sister goes to Ole Miss and the family is very close, including very close to his Grandma. Good news, Mom is concerned with probation associated with Ole Miss program. Will update as I find out more.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back