'21 TX QB Shedeur Sanders (FAU Commit)

de1conley

Shedeur Sanders, Trinity Christian School, Pro-Style Quarterback

Shedeur Sanders, 2021 Pro-style quarterback - Rivals.com

Shedeur Sanders on Hudl

As many know I'm connected to recruits from Tx to Tn and a few in between due to my ties to NPA. Well yesterday the Prime 21 team came to Nashville and Shedeur worked out for Vandy at their camp. Well immediately got on the phone call CPA and CJC and sent them to Knoxville he should've made it there by now. i cut his hair and had conversation with him, his coach, and Prime. also spoke with his brother Shilo who is at USCe. grea group of ppl.

Attachments

• IMG_20190622_000221_649.jpg
    IMG_20190622_000221_649.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:
Good sh!t, I just moved back to Memphis from Nashville or I would've tried you out. This barber name Tristian off 14th & Church st cut my entire time there.

me either, i attempted to grow it bk out but it hurt so bad i said absolutely not and shaved it bk off

one comma huh? then gave up? i kid.

smart cuts. will honor any competitor coupon. $4.99 is cheapest ive gotten yet.

good haircut. almost as cheap as cutting it yourself.

yeah I know him he's around the corner from me. cool dude but not better than me. 😂😂😂😂😂
I figured you would know him, I moved the week after the NFL draft. Last time he cut me Devin Bush jr & sr was there for a pre draft cut. Have also seen Jurrell Casey & Vince Young in there.

I figured you would know him, I moved the week after the NFL draft. Last time he cut me Devin Bush jr & sr was there for a pre draft cut. Have also seen Jurrell Casey & Vince Young in there.

yeah we talk all the time he cuts some Titans and we both deal with a sports agency. i did some draft stuff too but was at the hotel. Derrick Henry is a client of mine s are a few other Titans but i really don't like them as clients because they're very cheap and want privilege in the shop.

Reactions: So.ProVOL
Hoodie up for a post haircut photo...you sure he liked your work?

I'll tell you the honest reason. he was hiding his face because its Pride Week and I'm located on Church St and ppl knew who they were thx to Prime and Shedeur having on all the jewelry. so they were tryna get out the way.

Shedeur Sanders, Trinity Christian School, Pro-Style Quarterback

Shedeur Sanders, 2021 Pro-style quarterback - Rivals.com

Shedeur Sanders on Hudl

As many know I'm connected to recruits from Tx to Tn and a few in between due to my ties to NPA. Well yesterday the Prime 21 team came to Nashville and Shedeur worked out for Vandy at their camp. Well immediately got on the phone call CPA and CJC and sent them to Knoxville he should've made it there by now. i cut his hair and had conversation with him, his coach, and Prime. also spoke with his brother Shilo who is at USCe. grea group of ppl.

Nice, I know where you’re at. Had no idea that was your shop. Used to live about 2 blocks from there behind Clyde’s on Church.

Reactions: de1conley
Wow! He’s grown up. I remember watching their reality show and wondering if Shiloh kept with the music or football. Glad to see that they’re both sticking with football. Thanks for sharing..

Ok...interest piqued! With your connection to Chaney, have you heard how this one is developing?

only convo we had was when i called them because he cm into the shop and we had convo and i watched some film. i will definitely talk to him soon and maybe ride down tomorrow on my off day since he'll likely be tryna go fishing because its his off time during Dead Period

VN Store

Back