'17 GA WR Jeremiah Holloman

UGA will always get their huge share of talent which makes it much easier to compete at high levels. We will see if their coach is as good as the elite talent they have

GA will be destroying us soon if recruiting is any indication. Kirby is recruiting like Bama

Mel Tucker vs. Willie Martinez
James Coley vs. Zach Azzani
Jim Chaney vs. Mike Debord
Tracy Rocker vs. Stripling

Now look up these guys' resumes and compare their track records for either coaching in the NFL or putting kids in the NFL and that will explain a lot about the current state of our recruiting.

Reactions: 2 people
Georgia has it so easy in recruiting..has one of the worst years and still pulls off an elite class

Now look up these guys' resumes and compare their track records for either coaching in the NFL or putting kids in the NFL and that will explain a lot about the current state of our recruiting.

Depressing

GA will be destroying us soon if recruiting is any indication. Kirby is recruiting like Bama

Recruiting has never been a problem at Georgia. They are always in the top ten. Coaching has not recently been good enough to win the SEC or National Championships. I don’t think Smart is that coach either.

Chaney's a weakness for them...tunnel vision...and it showed this year. Strip is as good a coach as Rocker...not as good a recruiter. The rest I agree with.

Chaney's a weakness for them...tunnel vision...and it showed this year. Strip is as good a coach as Rocker...not as good a recruiter. The rest I agree with.

I hope he’s magically better now that he’s our coach.

VN Store

Back