Levy is trying to make her decision 'as soon as possible'

I figure if it is Tennessee we'll know by Monday at least. I really don't know if she is a good fit or not because we already have two point guards that are a lot like her other than size. None are great three point shooters and all three base their games on getting to the basket and setting up other players to score. Minutes might get a little low for someone causing a problem because of everyone not getting to play enough. I much rather see us find a three point shooter that can help out at the two and three plus also guard those positions. One more player will be it I suspect so we'll see what happens with this player.

Reactions: 37620VOL
I really don't know if she is a good fit or not because we already have two point guards that are a lot like her other than size.

The way I see it, Kellie has already said her plan is to run hard and fast, and if she has THREE unselfish point guards capable of playing that style of game well, the Lady Vols will run all over most opponents with the capability of making regular "fresh legs" substitutions. This year's team has the exciting possibility of having at least four very quick players on the court at all times, and our post players aren't glacier-slow, either. With that kind of potential, and a coach who motivates her players to dig deep for extra energy, our Lady Vols could make a near-miraculous turnaround very quickly. I'm excited for the team!

I figure if it is Tennessee we'll know by Monday at least. I really don't know if she is a good fit or not because we already have two point guards that are a lot like her other than size. None are great three point shooters and all three base their games on getting to the basket and setting up other players to score. Minutes might get a little low for someone causing a problem because of everyone not getting to play enough. I much rather see us find a three point shooter that can help out at the two and three plus also guard those positions. One more player will be it I suspect so we'll see what happens with this player.

I think Levy is not like any of our guards.....
She is almost impossible to stay in front of her and stopping her from penetrating is almost impossible also! O outside shot ! JMO

Jaz is a PG with not much of an outside shot . She is a pass first player..... Levy is not. Jaz can survive on the inside and Levy is a disadvantage on the inside.

Zaay has a decent outside shot and a beautiful pull up jump shot from within ten feet. Which neither Levy or Jaz has . All three have different games and can contribute in different ways. JMO

Now Jordan ........ definitely different than all three and I think she is the piece of this puzzle that hopefully brings Tennessee back to becoming relevant. 🙏

Renne ??? 🤷‍♂️

“She (coach Harper) called me when my name was entered into the portal, we had a conversation. I mean, it is Tennessee, you don’t really have to explain much. We got the visit scheduled.”
Says a lot about how recruits feel about the Tennessee women’s basketball name. 🙂

Sts made 3-pt FreeThrows Assists TO stats @ MO in 16 MPG
51-106 . 48% 5-21 . 23% 28-40 70% 58 68

Can't shoot. Do not want.

You can't drive to the lane if the defense does not have to extend. A guard that cannot shoot 33% from 3 is no good.

How about if she improves her shot like a lot of guards do over the course of their career? Her overall shooting percentage was better than our LV freshman over the past few years... look at Westbrook for example or even Green which I hope jumps up in shooting percentage.

if you viewed her Instagram live earlier today you would of saw someone ask her was she coming to Tennessee. Her response “No I’m not coming to Tennessee but I have a visit at vandy” 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ could of been messing around with fans but that’s what she said.

Reactions: sisaq
if you viewed her Instagram live earlier today you would of saw someone ask her was she coming to Tennessee. Her response “No I’m not coming to Tennessee but I have a visit at vandy” 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ could of been messing around with fans but that’s what she said.

That could be opposite just to throw fans off.

link?

How about if she improves her shot like a lot of guards do over the course of their career? Her overall shooting percentage was better than our LV freshman over the past few years... look at Westbrook for example or even Green which I hope jumps up in shooting percentage.

Since she's transferring from Missouri and her % is so bad, I'm going to need her to "show me".

So let's see...she has a very poor shooting percentage from three...only decent from two, barely shoots 70% from the stripe and has more turnovers than assists. With those stats, I'd not be too upset to see her at Vandy as their point guard...

I think we'll be just fine without her...

Can't shoot. Do not want.

You can't drive to the lane if the defense does not have to extend. A guard that cannot shoot 33% from 3 is no good.
Well, twice we got our butts whooped by a pair of guards who were terrified to look at the hoop from behind the three-point line...

VN Store

Back