Vols listed as fourth toughest opponent for BYU

No it wont be a tough year for Tennessee football I think Tennessee will win 8-9 games:rolleyes: Keep hoping the worst:mad:
Hoping for the worst? I guess next you're going to start calling people around here bandwagon fans. In my opinion 1 year of recruiting isn't enough to fix 10 years of dysfunction. Could Pruitt work a miracle this year? Yes! Am I expecting one? No

10. Liberty
9. South Florida
8. San Diego State
7. Toledo
6. Utah State
5. USC
4. Tennessee
3. Boise State
2. Washington
1. Utah

Tennessee listed as BYU's fourth toughest game in 2019
Their full schedule is: Utah, @UT, USC, UW, @Toledo, @USF, Boise, @Utah State, Liberty, Idaho State, @UMass, @San Diego State

They are literally traveling all over the country try. 6 away games. Tennessee, Ohio, Florida, Massachusetts, and California.

Wow, that’s great, we are less of a threat than Utah. Now they are very good but just shows how far both us and usc have fallen. Just sad.
If I had a dime for every time a poster on this board has said “shows how far we’ve fallen” I’d be living lavishly.

I'm really surprised we're ranked above USC given it's a west coast ranking

I honestly know nothing about Boise State so I can’t be too mad about this list I guess...
They lost their QB who accounted for 62% of their O and virtually all of their passing yardage plus their top 2 receivers. UT is likely a better team but until things change on the field... expect to be disrespected.

Reactions: tbh
They lost their QB who accounted for 62% of their O and virtually all of their passing yardage plus their top 2 receivers. UT is likely a better team but until things change on the field... expect to be disrespected.
Definitely sounds like a slap in the face then...

VN Store

Back