The Atlanta Braves Thread

Coming from you, it actually does. I wanted to be all pissed and blaming bad luck based on the shots on goal, especially in the first, but we could have gotten a lucky bounce or deflection but, at the end of the day, their chances were fewer but more meaningful. Also, as great as Rask was all playoffs, he wasn’t the best tonight.

I didn't think Rask was bad except holy damn he had to come up with that save at the very end of the 1st. That was a backbreaker.

I didn't think Rask was bad except holy damn he had to come up with that save at the very end of the 1st. That was a backbreaker.
That’s why I phrased it as “he wasn’t the best” because he really wasn’t bad. Having said that, I see where you’re coming from about that goal but Marchand is the one who has to carry that.

That’s why I phrased it as “he wasn’t the best” because he really wasn’t bad. Having said that, I see where you’re coming from about that goal but Marchand is the one who has to carry that.

I was just now seeing the videos of Marchand going for a line change with 12 seconds left during the Blues' break. Wow that's bad.

I was just now seeing the videos of Marchand going for a line change with 12 seconds left during the Blues' break. Wow that's bad.
He got cycled back to the point on the offensive end on a really good set inside the Blues zone but turned out to be futile. He was out of position playing D and I’m sure gassed. Having said all that, there’s 10 fsckin seconds left in the period and he gives not even a half assed attempt on a hit to a guy entering the zone and, after whiffing on that half assed attempt, moves toward the bench for a change. 3 seconds later we’re down 2-0.

VN Store

Back