'20 JUCO DT Perrion Winfrey (Oklahoma Commit)

Enrolls in January so would be here for spring practices and has three years to play 2 seasons, per the article RS posted above.

That’s definitely huge.

I think guys that can be here in the spring have a huge leg up on everyone else. Really wish Middleton and Savion were here now.
I can only hope Middleton is doing what Williams is doing and beasting out in the weight room.

It will be interesting to see how hard our staff goes after JUCO guys this year compared to last. Hopefully we see the number go down as their confidence increases in the depth of our roster.

Lots of national media is really putting air in Grinch's tires, sayin he's probably the ingredient OK needs to contend in the playoff. Maybe it's deserved? Sucks for us though.

Grinch is not good. Theres a reason Day didnt want him. OSU had a very weak D last year against teams like Purdue, Nebraska, and Maryland. The fans were pumped to get him and happy to see him leave.

Grinch is not good. Theres a reason Day didnt want him. OSU had a very weak D last year against teams like Purdue, Nebraska, and Maryland. The fans were pumped to get him and happy to see him leave.
Who really coached the Defense though?

Grinch was good at Washington st. Sounds like Ohio st fan sour grapes
Theres always factors that can make a good coach not succeed. I would say that Bob Shoop is a good DC but because of Butch you wouldnt think that if you looked at his time in Tennessee. Time will tell, but having success in the PAC12 is different than being hyped up to be a difference maker in the CFP.

VN Store

Back