'19 TN OL Melvin McBride (Tennessee signee)

The guys that signed today...have a TON of potential. Wanya Morris us obvious 5 star talent. But watch Melvin McBride on film. There is not a better lineman in TN.

Bends extremely well and is already strong as a haus. I personally think he could push for a spot along with Morris.

Hell I wish we could get Fitz workout plans, the way these guys are getting them gainz

Heart issues
That is what I heard back in early January was that he had heart issues. I heard it from a Georgia Rivals mod who said that the Georgia staff felt he may have been one of the most athletic lineman in the country but they were reserved because of the issue. I was a little skeptical about it at first, seems true now.

Poor kid man thats really unfair. Wish the best for him. How many OL have we lost to health issues in the last year? Antonutti, McBride, Trey and Im sure Ive missed a few others.

That is what I heard back in early January was that he had heart issues. I heard it from a Georgia Rivals mod who said that the Georgia staff felt he may have been one of the most athletic lineman in the country but they were reserved because of the issue. I was a little skeptical about it at first, seems true now.

If true, kudos to Coach Pruitt for following through with the process. I am sure he can continue on with his education and will probably help the program in some capacity.

INB4 the inevitable “WTF is Pruitt doing” posters descend.

VN Store

Back