New Traditions that we would like to see at Tennessee

I would like to see the combination of two traditions Replace the contiversial "Woo" in Rocky Top with a Smokey bark, howl, bray.
You're in the right direction. But leave the barking to the Silver Bitches, A loud "UT!" or "GO VOLS!" in place of the silly girl and girly man woo is much to be hoped for.

If there is one change I really want to see (aside from throwing out the woo birds), it is to close down whoever it is that makes checkerboard overalls.

What are some new traditions that you all would like to see developed within the Football Program that would renew our sense of pride and ownership of the team and cultivate the winning mentality that we all miss? I would like to see some things come from the new guard while not forgetting the traditions of old. I am all about the historic traditions of Tennessee football, but I think it is time for some of the new blood in the program to make their mark and I know that the Volnation faithful have expressed a desire for the same. I look forward to your responses and ideas.

Something after the 3rd quarter and something after 1st Downs

Reactions: GBOVFL88
Lot of snarky responses on here. I never understood why people act like that, if you don't like the thread then don't click into it. Simple. For me I'd like to see a new tradition of adding a supporter section like they have in English football. Kinda like a second more passionate student section

Any traditions emulating or derived from that type of football has absolutely no place in college football. About as out of place as St.Louis Blues fans singing, Take me home, Country Roads. Still scratching my head over that. I guess living in Missouri must really suck.

Any traditions emulating or derived from that type of football has absolutely no place in college football. About as out of place as St.Louis Blues fans singing, Take me home, Country Roads. Still scratching my head over that. I guess living in Missouri must really suck.
Kinda like Iowa State singing Sweet Caroline. Makes as much sense as us singing New York, New York.

I'd like to see the orange pants return especially with the white top on the road uniforms.

I'd like to see the check board endzones go back to adding the checkered board pattern back to taking up the entire endzone and not having the grass border around the checkers board.

I'd like to see them burn the smokey grey uniforms.

If you want to add something new to a uniform combination add an Orange Helmet with a White Power T to the away uniform package whether you bring back or don't bring back the orange pants.

More orange is always a great thing to do.

But my number#1 thing is just win games, win SEC Titles, and win National Champs.

What are some new traditions that you all would like to see developed within the Football Program that would renew our sense of pride and ownership of the team and cultivate the winning mentality that we all miss? I would like to see some things come from the new guard while not forgetting the traditions of old. I am all about the historic traditions of Tennessee football, but I think it is time for some of the new blood in the program to make their mark and I know that the Volnation faithful have expressed a desire for the same. I look forward to your responses and ideas.

VN Store

Back