Single game tickets for 2019

Every game I have attended......UT won, favored or not. Every game I bet on, UT lost both points and spread. So, I am attending the games and placing my bet while at the stadium before the game starts..........I am safe :)

Go Vols!

They will try to sell season tickets first. They give donors the opportunity to buy additional season tickets without extra donation. Usually that is offered around the first week in July. I got a voicemail today to call the ticket office back so they might be starting this process early. I would look for single game tickets to start being sold by about mid July.

Reactions: GlennTenn
They will try to sell season tickets first. They give donors the opportunity to buy additional season tickets without extra donation. Usually that is offered around the first week in July. I got a voicemail today to call the ticket office back so they might be starting this process early. I would look for single game tickets to start being sold by about mid July.
That's about what i was thinking. Thanks.

I think they're trying to get rid of as many vol passes as they can, season ticket sales are about wrapped up for the year. I think for UGA or South Carolina lowers you'll have to buy a 3 game pack, just like with Bama and Florida last year.

I think they're trying to get rid of as many vol passes as they can, season ticket sales are about wrapped up for the year. I think for UGA or South Carolina lowers you'll have to buy a 3 game pack, just like with Bama and Florida last year.
I just heard single game for UGa probably won't be for sale but SC will

Every game I have attended......UT won, favored or not. Every game I bet on, UT lost both points and spread. So, I am attending the games and placing my bet while at the stadium before the game starts..........I am safe :)

Go Vols!
Every time I ever bet on TN I made a load of money, but that was back in 98 and 99.

Go Vols!

They've won every game I attended as well. Almost didn't in the USC vs. Marquez North FG range catch. Now, as for your plan, don't do it. You'll end up jinxing the team.

They've won every game I attended as well. Almost didn't in the USC vs. Marquez North FG range catch. Now, as for your plan, don't do it. You'll end up jinxing the team.

Opposite for me as the first two games I ever went to were last year against WV and FL.

Sent donors email today can buy up to 4 season tickets in limited sections with no donation.

That must be why they keep calling me and trying to talk me into buying more. I'm afraid I can't sell them or would lose money doing so. There will have to be more winning before this will turn around I think.

They are struggling. I inquired about seasons in a couple different sections. Received 3 follow ups. My biggest issue is I cannot get another person to commit and go in half. If so, I'd do it. That and a few of the big games are good hunting times so I would only go to 2-3 games and sell the rest.

Tennessee ticket office has extra away tickets to Bama, Fla, UK and Missouri if you’re a donor. I don’t see paying $85.00 and fees for a ticket to UK...only a few seats from top of stadium.

Last edited:
Anyone get the email with code to buy single game tickets yet?
Just got that email. That South Carolina deal is pretty good for a group of 4. Hot dogs included lol.

Edit: I noticed that isn't the email OP was asking about. No code included. Apologies.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back