2019 NBA Offseason - Beastmode Cowboy Edition

Does Ingram even have trade value right now? Isn't he dying or something.

I wasn't crazy about him before the injury, but some people are acting like he's still the crown jewel of all of the trades....even over Tatum.

Tatum had a bad year, but it's so easy to fix his problems. He's just got to work on his handle a bit and stop taking mid-range jump shots.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I wasn't crazy about him before the injury, but some people are acting like he's still the crown jewel of all of the trades....even over Tatum.

Tatum had a bad year, but it's so easy to fix his problems. He's just got to work on his handle a bit and stop taking mid-range jump shots.

I'm not a fan of Ingram at all. I think Tatum will be much better as a more focal point of the offense with Kyrie gone.

Ingram needs the ball in his hands to be effective so playing next to Lebron hasn’t done him any favors. And are his blood clots going to be a recurring issue? That’d scare me from having a package built around him

Ingram needs the ball in his hands to be effective so playing next to Lebron hasn’t done him any favors. And are his blood clots going to be a recurring issue? That’d scare me from having a package built around him

I thought this was easily Ingram's best year. Looks like he found his groove when Lebron went down (look at his January) and continued to play well when Lebron came back (February). I think you can pair Lebron with one ball stopper (Lebron loves to take offensive plays off and stand in the corner), but anything beyond that isn't going to work.

1560207256617.png

I thought this was easily Ingram's best year. Looks like he found his groove when Lebron went down (look at his January) and continued to play well when Lebron came back (February). I think you can pair Lebron with one ball stopper (Lebron loves to take offensive plays off and stand in the corner), but anything beyond that isn't going to work.

View attachment 208463
They could work together but by the time Ingram is ready to be that #2 guy, Lebron’s window will probably be closed. The Lakers really have 2-3 years to get a ring with him

This is a great write up on the draft.

NBA Mock Draft 9.0: Trade chatter heats up

Unfortunately it’s becoming more common to see Grant fall out of the first round.

As he should. He doesn’t have the measurables and his game will be wiped out in the league by all the length he will be playing against.

I still believe Jordan Bone has the most potential to play a long time in the league.

If Boogey hadn't demanded out of Sacramento, he could have signed a supermax extension. He had bad injury luck that maybe never happens in Sacramento, makes $5m in 2019, and probably signs somewhere for 4/$80m this offseason. He possibly cost himself $150m with the trade demand.

If Boogey hadn't demanded out of Sacramento, he could have signed a supermax extension. He had bad injury luck that maybe never happens in Sacramento, makes $5m in 2019, and probably signs somewhere for 4/$80m this offseason. He possibly cost himself $150m with the trade demand.
Did he demand a trade? I honestly don’t remember.

Beal to the Pels. Ingram to Hawks. Ball to Wizards. And picks moving all around is the rumor I hear.

I mean Ball with Wall makes no sense, lol
U just said there was a potential 3-way trade where Ball ends up in Washington. Unless I missed something and it's possible, then Ball and Wall would be on the same team.

Edit: oh, u are saying Ball and Wall on the same team wouldn't make sense, right ? Ok, I get that

Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back