ESPN says VOLS can sneek up on DAWGS

For the life of me, I can’t understand why we can’t beat UGA this year at home. I think we can beat them this year. I also think we beat Florida this year. I guarantee you, we aren’t going to Florida to turn that ball over 5 times this year.
Ok. But are we going to turn it over 6 times like we did last year?

Bama started moving the chains on offense, and kept UGA's offense on the bench. Georgia's defense wore thin, and broke, against a back up QB, who played lights out. Don't forget, Tua was hampered by his ankle, to start the game. You can't pin your ears back on Hurt. He'll kill you. And he did. Not turning the ball over, and pinning UGA deep didn't hurt, either.
The offense didn’t do much of anything in the third and nothing in the fourth. Don’t think fromm has scored 1 offensive touchdown in the fourth in both games against bama. Saban is great at in game adjustments. Chaney can come up with amazing game plans, I just don’t think he can deal with adjustments well from elite coaches. Aranda, Saban, and Pruitt outplayed him in the second half imo.

Tennessee doesnt "sneak up on" or "give them a scare". What Tennessee does do is pound people and take away their will, Tennessee makes the other opponent submit. Dont ever forget that. I'm starting to see a lot of " well if we can just keep it close", " I'll be happy with a bowl appearence". Cut it out.
Have you even watched this program over the last decade? We are in the midst of a three game losing streak to Vandy. Is there water on your planet?

Sorry to trigger you but Chaney blew the SECCG by going away from the play calling that was beating Bama for most of the game. Call it anything you personally want to, but most impartial CFB minds have all said the same thing.

No triggering here. More like snickering at yet another of you uga fans who can't admit a defeat. Alabama beat you. They beat you in the MNC game then beat you in the SECCG. They beat you twice. Live with it.

It's ok, they beat us both years too. The difference is I'm not going to offer up some lame-@$$, passive aggressive excuse like "we gave the game away" or "we beat ourselves"

uga fans crack me up.

meet-pam-pam-was-a-cheerleader-the-last-time-georgia-won-a-national-championship.jpg

Would really love for this to be true - but for now, I’d just settle for us finding a way to stop losing to South Carolina and their idiot coach. Outside of the no-show Against Vandy, our team finding a way to choke away the SC game was the biggest letdown of last season. Regularly losing to Will Muschamp is something we shouldn’t be doing.

Ahhh, the old WeDidntWannaBeThere mantra. It still lives on. I'd rather my team have their a$$ handed to them by another team(UT knows well lately), than to lay down because representing your school, tradition, and colors doesn't matter enough. That's just embarrassing.

We have gone down that road plenty of times in Bowl games . Maryland, Kansas State, Clemson, Penn State, VT all come to mind in the last 15-20 years of us totally checked out going into a bowl game.

Let’s just say UGA goes 0-12.
Kirby is burned at the stake in downtown Athens.
Vol and GaTech fans rejoice.

... and the transfer portal out of Athens overheats and catches fire. Kirby's about one bad loss from having a hot seat IMO.

... and the transfer portal out of Athens overheats and catches fire. Kirby's about one bad loss from having a hot seat IMO.
This has to be a joke .. Recruiting is at a level higher than Richt, back-to-back trips to the SECCG, a trip to the national championship and an overtime from winning, a win in the playoffs over OU to get there and all of that is in the guy's first three years as a HC. No, he is not one bad loss from a hot seat .. that's wishful thinking at best.

Reactions: kbear01
This has to be a joke .. Recruiting is at a level higher than Richt, back-to-back trips to the SECCG, a trip to the national championship and an overtime from winning, a win in the playoffs over OU to get there and all of that is in the guy's first three years as a HC. No, he is not one bad loss from a hot seat .. that's wishful thinking at best.

It's called a joke. Sarcasm. Here's a clue. Catch.

Good grief uga fans are the most self centered insecure fan base in the nation.

It's called a joke. Sarcasm. Here's a clue. Catch.

Good grief uga fans are the most self centered insecure fan base in the nation.
Gosh, I didn't know you were inside his head .. USUALLY, when someone puts "IMO" at the end of a statement, it's not sarcasm or meant as a joke unless they are saying "hey, my opinion is a joke" for which my statement of "this has to be a joke" was more rhetorical than anything else.

I believe your team is on the rise but trying to jump on to say another team's coach is one bad loss from a hot seat is just an odd take

For the life of me, I can’t understand why we can’t beat UGA this year at home. I think we can beat them this year. I also think we beat Florida this year. I guarantee you, we aren’t going to Florida to turn that ball over 5 times this year.

They have out scored us 79-12 the past 2 seasons. We havent been even remotely competitive in those. The last time they were in Neyland, they handed us our worst beatdown in modern memory. They have the better HC and vastly more talent. They are simply a much, much better team.

As far as Florida goes its pretty simple. Even when we have the better team, they beat us. UF simply owns us in football. There is no real logical way to expect a win vs the gators.

I'll ne honest here...

There is virtually no way that Tennessee beats Georgia this year. That article is the product of a long off-season and everyone looking for something to talk about. Tennessee will do well to beat everyone except for Florida, Georgia, and Alabama this year. That would be a successful year 2 under CJP and the new coaching staff. I don't want to be to big of a downer here because I am a huge UT fan, but I am also a realist and don't see a way that we upset UGA barring some serious losses to their team before that game and our guys playing the game of their life we will not win that game. Maybe in 2 years.
Callin it now we go to the swamp and win.

They have out scored us 79-12 the past 2 seasons. We havent been even remotely competitive in those. The last time they were in Neyland, they handed us our worst beatdown in modern memory. They have the better HC and vastly more talent. They are simply a much, much better team.

As far as Florida goes its pretty simple. Even when we have the better team, they beat us. UF simply owns us in football. There is no real logical way to expect a win vs the gators.
Ga game was competitive till the last quarter and a half.

Richt was doing as well as could be expected, in regards to recruiting. Fulmer and Florida were stealing alot of his top prospects. UT and Florida were still the top dawgs, for much of Richt's tenure. UT was, at the very least, a force to be reckoned with. But, when UT collapsed, and UGA didn't ascend to the top, fans just fell apart, in Athens.

No triggering here. More like snickering at yet another of you uga fans who can't admit a defeat. Alabama beat you. They beat you in the MNC game then beat you in the SECCG. They beat you twice. Live with it.

It's ok, they beat us both years too. The difference is I'm not going to offer up some lame-@$$, passive aggressive excuse like "we gave the game away" or "we beat ourselves"

uga fans crack me up.

View attachment 208389
LMAO

Richt was doing as well as could be expected, in regards to recruiting. Fulmer and Florida were stealing alot of his top prospects. UT and Florida were still the top dawgs, for much of Richt's tenure. UT was, at the very least, a force to be reckoned with. But, when UT collapsed, and UGA didn't ascend to the top, fans just fell apart, in Athens.

The stars had aligned and It was all supposed to change in December 2001 after the Swamp win. And then it did....
Here we are nearly 18 YEARS LATER. SMFH

VN Store

Back