Amazing we made it to within 2 wins of a Super Regional. We arent in the same league talent wise with these teams.

Huh?

We were way more talented than the two teams we beat in the regional

Huh?

Yes but not as talented as teams who made regionals. UT talented, yes.. Where we need to be.. No. Vitello did a fantastic job, instilled toughness, and attitude. Culture definitely changed, but we need more guys, and it'll come soon i think. Pay the guy, and upgrade LNS.

Huh?

Was talking about teams that made the Super Regionals, but point could be made that we were on about the same level talent wise as Liberty.
Point being, we aren't in the same class talent wise as any of these teams that made the Super's yet we competed with half the teams that made it with half the talent.

Really hope they lock CTV down long term.

Was talking about teams that made the Super Regionals, but point could be made that we were on about the same level talent wise as Liberty.
Point being, we aren't in the same class talent wise as any of these teams that made the Super's yet we competed with half the teams that made it with half the talent.

Really hope they lock CTV down long term.

Ok.

I argue we were more talented than A few super regional teams.

Duke for sure as well.

Michigan too but I’m not as familiar with their roster

Duke for sure as well.

Michigan too but I’m not as familiar with their roster
Duke is pretty good so not sure about being better than them. We are better than Michigan for sure. Saw them several times earlier this year and I cannot believe they are still alive and will probably be in Omaha. I’d put us over Ok state too

Duke is pretty good so not sure about being better than them. We are better than Michigan for sure. Saw them several times earlier this year and I cannot believe they are still alive and will probably be in Omaha. I’d put us over Ok state too

I think ok state is better offensively but not arm wise.

Duke isn’t very talented when it comes to MlB high draft talent .

Let’s face we had some real draft talent this year.

Reactions: Bigun
I think ok state is better offensively but not arm wise.

Duke isn’t very talented when it comes to MlB high draft talent .

Let’s face we had some real draft talent this year.
I think we would have had the worst/weakest hitting lineup in all the teams in the Super Regionals. Only part of our team that was holding us back this year IMO.

Unfortunately, I am hearing rumors of CTV being pursued by FSU. Lets be honest here, how could he turn that down if offered? That would be a serious kick into the gnads to the Baseball program if he bailed for FSU.

Reactions: RollerVol
Unfortunately, I am hearing rumors of CTV being pursued by FSU. Lets be honest here, how could he turn that down if offered? That would be a serious kick into the gnads to the Baseball program if he bailed for FSU.

Anything substantial? We all know he’s on there list and it’s been said he’s not their first choice.

Reactions: RollerVol
Been hearing it for a few weeks. Supposedly Martin's son and a former player are the front runners and I hope it stays that way.

I think, and pray, that CTV is level headed enough to realize you never want to be the first coach to follow a legend.

Also, supposedly Phil has been working on an extension and has been.

guess we better get out the checkbook again...gotta try anything to keep this staff around...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back